cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

I jave problem with rebates, iam maintaining ZXXX condition type for material rebate, based on the Material rebate group and i maintained condition records in VBo2 for specific ZXXX condition type based on Material rebate group

and now iam not able to see the rebates (condition type ZXXX) in billing documents, in the billing pricing ananlysis screen i could see the material volume rebate group as ! and error is Access not made (initialized field),

Request you please help me on this

regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is bonusnuy customized or not?

If so activate bonus buy.

Correct me if iam wrong.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

still iam getting error while updating billing documents for rebates through VBOF

the error is "New bonus procedure not active"

any reason pls help me on this, iam using 4.7

Request you please help me

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OMO1 and check as there will be an infostrucuture related to bonus procedure .Just activate it and then check .Your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinath,

the field bonus buy it self is not there in the Tcode which you provided,

is there any setting to determine ..ples help me

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OMO1 wheather the infostructure S060 is in synchronizing updating 1 or 2 or Not updating .If it is not updating then select the Asynchronous updation 1 or 2 and then check.

Kindly check you configuration you have done once again

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear srinath

thanks for your reply

in my system S060 is activating for 1 and

it is like this Updating K 1 2 3

from above there is check point for 1...

so can i make check point for 2 also?

Waiting for your reply

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make it updating 2 also. But as it is in Updating 1 , so there is no need to change .As the problem is it might be in Not updating also .If it is in No Updation then you have to change.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as per your suggestion i changed it to 2 , even though, im getting same error(New bouns is not active), even i changed to 3 also, same problem

request you any suggestions pls

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Babu,

OMO1 double click S469 change to synchronous updating.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

S469 is not available in my sytem, any other alternative

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the infostructure S136 is updated or not .If it is not updated then update it and then check

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Check SPRO> Basic Functions> Bonus buy-->Activation of Bonus buy

Please check if you have maintained any pricing schema assigned for the sales area, cus.pp, doc pp.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

bonus buy is active, eventhogh same problem

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath

If i change S136 what would be the impact, because this is client independent object

Please advice

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

The infostrucuture S136 is related to bonus buy extension.So if you activate it and if you extend the rebate date then you need to update the infostructure S136.But it will be in updating mode only.

But one thing to tell is there is no link to activate Bonus buy in your problem

So in OMO1 double click S469 change to synchronous updating.then your problem will be solved

If you are working at any server , then first of all check it in the sandbox server and then work ,so that it wont affect the development server

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

S469 is not there in my system, can i activate S136 ?.

Please

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

Just activate S136 infostrucutre and check .and tell what is the output you are getting . If you are getting the same result then create new rebate agreement and then check after activation of S136 infostrucutre

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinith,

I created new rebate agreement and now in the VBO2(rebate agreemnt change mode) iam giving agreement numner and press enter iam getting message " The sales volume for agreement XXXX is not current "

and the new agreement is not showing the VBOF.... rest all agreemnt are comming(previously created)

Please help me on this

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

And Accurals are not posting in the agreements, in the agreement PAY field accrulars are Zero and sales volume also Zero

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VB(1 and there you can maintain the number range for your rebate group

Kindly go through the link for your for your additional information

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=21417098&messageID=6706981]

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your great support, already number ranges are maintained VB(1,

Any other suggestions

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone help me on this, i have activated Structure S136, eventhough Rebates accrulars are not showing the rebate agreements and sales volume aslo not showing?

Please help me on this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do your billing Document type activated for rebates?

plz check.

Regards,

Reddyy

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

Firstly , check what access sequence you have assigned to that rebate conditon type ,

Secondly if you have you maintained your own access sequence with your own key combination's then check the following

IMG->SPRO->sales and distribution->Billing->Rebates->condition technique for rebates

Check wheather you have maintained the condition type group and assigned any rebate agreement type

Check wheather you have assigned the condition type group to conditon type and this to condition tables

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinath

those settings are ok, would you sugest me any other cretieria, any exits or something

Pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my requirement is like this, rebate agreement will be created under the Payer, (sold to and payer are different), so i want rebate amount shd populated in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

that problem is solved, now iam getting error while updating billing documents for rebates through VBOF

the error is "New bonus procedure not active"

any reason pls help me on this, iam using 4.7

Regards

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Problably you have the field Volume reabte group empty in material master on Sales 2 view.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rebate group field is available in material master field,

any other