cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java API Connection Error: ServerException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm new to MDM and in programming with the Java API. I'm getting an exception during the connection with the MDM Server. I get this exception when i run the example Connection Class GetRunningRepositories.java at the position of cmd.execute(). CRC check failed... i don't know what that can be in connection with MDM?

I try it with the API mdm-api-5.5.63.87-java1.4.2.zip and MDMJavaAPI_5.5.63.57. Both did not work. I have the MDM version 5.5 SP6 and no firewall on the server.

com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Datei bei CRC-Prüfung durchgefallen

at com.sap.mdm.commands.GetRunningRepositoryListCommand.execute(GetRunningRepositoryListCommand.java:57)

at com.sap.mdm.examples.GetRunningRepositories.main(GetRunningRepositories.java:65)

Caused by: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Datei bei CRC-Prüfung durchgefallen

at com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.AbstractProtocolCommand.execute(AbstractProtocolCommand.java:114)

at com.sap.mdm.commands.GetRunningRepositoryListCommand.execute(GetRunningRepositoryListCommand.java:52)

... 1 more

I have not installed SAP NetWeaver 2004 or 7. Do I have to install this to use the MDM JavaAPI?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Derya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try it with the API Version MDMJavaAPI_Ver5.5.60.65.zip and it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to see you fixed the problem. That error occurs when the version of the Java API does not match (exactly) the version of the MDM server. Looks like you have it figured out.