cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Adobe Forms Output in single Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we login to portal a list of applications will be available in a table, each record contains details of the application. when we click on first field of any record in that table it will display one adobe form. Under the table i have a button print, suppose if i select some 5 records in the table and when i click that print button then all the 5 adobe forms output should display as a single adobe form with page breaks. I mean after completion of first adobe form output, the next adobe form output should start in a fresh page. i could able to display single adobe form but the problem is with multiple adobe forms output in single form. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way to solved your issue is to change your forms and give it all necessary information in several table . Like this you can manage break page depending of content.

For example, you form interface contains one header structure and a table of item . If you want to have several form into one result , change the interface by passing an internal table of header information . Then in the layout you have to use the different table to get the result you want .

Unfortunately there is no solution actually with AdObe Forms in SAP to merge several PDF into one .

Hope this help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any body please help.