cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Msag: This combo of vehicle class and vehicle type is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before I begin I searched the site for my error message. I found one hit but the responses did not solve my problem. The vehicle types and class were already in config. I rechecked tables V_T706E and V_706W and both contain the proper entries.

I recently changed my configuration for mileage cumulation from a yearly period to monthly periods. I took the following action:

1. Defined the miles/kms cumulation as follows:

1- Cumulation according to period parameter

2. Defined twelve monthly periods using the start and end dates of each month. Periods were named as follows: 200901, 200902,..200912.

3. My previous year period has an end date of 12/31/2008.

4. I assigned cumulation procedure for vehicle type/classes. Each vehicle type/vehicle class is configured as follows:

-Each prior yearly record is delimited with an end date of 12/31/2008

-Each new monthly record has the following setting:

-Start date = 1/1/2009 / End date = 12/31/9999

-Cumulation according to period paramters is selected

-Employee independent period parameter = M

5. I defined flat rates for travel costs as follow:

-Delimited each yearly record with an end date of 12/31/2008.

-Create new monthly records for each vehicle type as follows:

-Vehicle class = blank

-Period parameter = M

-Miles/kms limit = 10,000

-Start and end dates = 1/1/2009 / 12/31/9999

-Reimbursement amounts per user requirements

-All other settings were left blank

We created our own trip provision variant by copying trip provision variant 10. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,

PAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

We apppriciate your configuration work for mileage reimbursement. But pl make sure that the entries available at V_T706F table.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandagopal C.

Thx for the feedback. I have V_T706F configured. I delimited my last yearly entry which ended on 12/31/2008 and created my monthly entry for each vehicle class. We have three vehicle classes and one vehicle type. Although I have twelve monthly periods defined in V_T706P, I currently have only one record for each vehicle class in V_T706F. The start date is 1/1/2009 and the end date is 12/31/2009. I was thinking that I may need to create a record in V_T706F for each monthy period I defined V_T706P. Has that been your experience?

Best regards,

PAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you have one vehicle type & three vehicle classes. So create three entries in t706F table for each of vehicle class.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandagopal.

I defined flat rates for travel costs in T706F as follow:

-Delimited my yearly record with an end date of 12/31/2008.

-Create new monthly records for each vehicle type as follows:

-Vehicle class = blank

-Period parameter = M

-Miles/kms limit = 10,000

-Start and end dates = 1/1/2009 / 12/31/9999

-Reimbursement amounts per user requirements

-All other settings were left blank

Also period parameter M is defined in V_T706Q for my provision trip variant.

Thanks again for your feedback.

PAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

If my understanding is correct, now you have three vehicle class with one vehicle type.

what about Miles / Kms limit is it having diffrent slabs which means Ex: Upto 0 - 1000 , 1000 - 10000 and 99999 if it is so you need to create three diffrent entry in this table (T706f).

I think it might help,

Please let me know.

Regards,

Dora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Dora.

My miles limit is 10,000 per month total for all three vehicle classes. Right now I have one record for each vehicle class with a 10,000 mile limit.

I also have the following config:

Cumulation Procedure - Same cumulation for all vehicle types.

Vehicle Type - Cumulate miles/kms separately by vehicle type.

Vehicle Class - Cumulate miles/kms of all vehicle classes together.

Regards,

PAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dora I forgot include my vehicle classes in my last response. They are:

C - Company Car - Official Use.

P - Personal Car - Official Use

U - Company Car - Personal Use.

Thx,

PAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good morning Paul,

Did you assign vehicle type and vehicle class with miles and km limit, in the table t706f and also check the infotype 17 travel cost tab and let me know.

Regards,

Dora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon Dora. Sorry about delay in getting back to you. Yes, my table t706f now contains the proper entries. Thanks for the help with this.

Unfortunately I'm banging up against a new error now that my miles are being accumulated. My validation is occuring on a trip by trip basis instead of a yearly basis. I'm going to open a new thread for this one.

Best regards,

PAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good afternoon paul, okey no problem.

Thanks.

Dora

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Please check the below link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul:

As simple as it sounds, I had the exactly the same error msg and found the problem was missing master data on the traveler's infotype 0017 record.

I read your email thread and noticed you mentioned an issue I'm having with mileage cumulation in United Kingdom. My reimbursement rates are calculated correctly if I exceed 10,000 mi/km in a single trip. But the cumulation for multiple trips totaling over 10,000 mi/km is being ignored.

Have you received any helpful hints on mileage cumulation?

Linda Hartmann

CommScope Inc

Omaha, NE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please check the table V_T706F.

Regards,

Dora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dora. Thx for the feedback. I have V_T706F configured. I delimited my last yearly entry which ended on 12/31/2008 and created my monthly entry for each vehicle class. We have three vehicle classes and one vehicle type. Although I have twelve monthly periods defined in V_T706P, I currently have only one record for each vehicle class in V_T706F. The start date is 1/1/2009 and the end date is 12/31/2009. I was thinking that I may need to create a record in V_T706F for each monthy period I defined V_T706P. Has that been your experience?

Best regards,

PAP