cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material in order and invoice, but i don't want it appears in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem. I have a dummy material (insurance) which is a service. I want that material appears in order and invoice (va02, vf02) like a normal item, but i don't want this material in the delivery (vl02).

I change item category for this dummy material to LEIS (service without delivery, before was DIEN, with delivery), but it still appears in delivery.

I have to do it through materials. We have ruled out a solution based in price conditions.

Can you help me? Have you some ideas what i have to do?

thanks,

Abel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to change schedule line assigned to this item category to CD (No delivery). If you don't maintain copy control from order to delivery and you keep schedule line delivery relevant you will get error during delivery creation.

Regards,

Marcin

Edited by: Marcin Milczynski on Jan 14, 2009 1:29 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thank you to everyone has answered to my post.

I've tried with some of your solutions and it works for take the material out of the delivery, but our problem still being there, because we have to do the billing from the delivery. When we do billing, this dummy material doesn't appear in the invoice.

Maybe what I asked before is impossible, so i think there's another option. The problem we have is about delivery note which includes this service. But, can I print the delivery note without this material? I wouldn't like modify the printing program, there's another option for taking the items which i don't want to see out of the output?

thanks to everyone,

abel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abel,

Maintain Order relvent Billing instead of Delivery relevant billing. So you can create a Billing Document directly based on Order.

Regards,

Karthik.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abel,

Pls do not maintain the copying control from order to delivery (T code VTLA).