cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data from one transaction to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have internal table as a result of user selection on the selection screen of first transaction.

Internal table can have any number of lines that have to be processed in second transaction.

How I can pass data ( list ) from first transaction to second one.

Please advice

Krsto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phildeane
Participant
0 Kudos

Itu2019s a little unclear what you mean by one transaction and another. But you could export the table to memory in your first transaction, then import it for use by your second transaction.

You have to define an internal table TABLE in program 1A.

In the program 1A you export your ITAB to the memory: EXPORT ITAB TO MEMORY ID 'TD'

In program 1B you have to declare the same table as in program 1A. Might be best to use the same type ref.

In 1B you can import ITAB : IMPORT ITAB FROM MEMORY ID 'TD'

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You must provide more details on what you are trying to acomplish. Make sure that your question is actually related to Web Dynpro ABAP. You are using terminology that is not generally used in the Web Dynpro ABAP context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krsto,

Firstly i didnt understood the concept of transactions.

U can pass the data of one views table selcted data into the other or to capture the data .

Try using these two methods

1. Cal method get_selected_elements.

2. Or else if u want whole table data to be captured then use Get_static_attributes_table

I am sure by one of this methods yuor data will be passed.

This methods are used for the table data selected will be captured and write the code accordingly as u wish

regards,

Sana.