cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vf02-Pricing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Once my billing doc.is saved,I goto vf02 update(header) my pricing through carry out new pricing or the third option.......my condition gets disapear

Thanks in advance

Umed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check what is the pricing procedure assigned to billing document. and whether that condition type is part of the pricing procedure or not.

Regards,

abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Yaa it is a part of pricing procedure......now what to do next.

thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done Analysis for that condition type?

In VF02 at item level Under condition tab click "analysis" and check .

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that analysis

left hand side

ZG22 Discount (T)

50(ZG15) Sales org./Distr. Chl/PlntRegion/Bill to/Matl grp 2

4.000- % 203

Right hand side

Details of condition type zg22

ZG22 Discount (T)

Condition type Message Description

ZG22 230 Access has not been executed due to previous access

Access Message Description

50 108 Condition record exists, but has not been set

60 230 Access has not been executed due to previous access

70 230 Access has not been executed due to previous access

Access details 50(zg22)

50(ZG15) Sales org./Distr. Chl/PlntRegion/Bill to/Matl grp 2

Access (complete)

Field in condition table Field in document Value in doc.

Sales Organization Sales Organization 1400

Distribution Channel Distribution Channel 12

Region of dlv.plant Region of dlv.plant 29

Bill-to party Bill-to party 0001000146

Material group 2 Material group 2 203

Thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Access (complete)

The message occurs often due to modifications via Userexits.

Let me explain:

If you have a customer own field in the condition table and this field will be filled after the pricing is runing then you will get these message, because the field is emty at the point of the pricing and it will be filled after the pricing.

Another point can be, that the condtion record was created after the creation of the document or the validity date of the condition record is in future.

Please check the validation of the condition record.

Hope I am Clear.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The query I have send was of that sales order only which did `nt had the the validation so later validation made for that sales order which is having this error.

Thanks in advance

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly run whole cycle once again and check if it is still throwing the error.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajbhee,

how to resolve the same if pricing condition is set with customer own field.

Regards,

Ramesh Babu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed

If the Billing document is saved, then in standard system (if you have not activated the posting block, account determination is correct etc), it is automatically posted to FI and a corrosponding Accounting document is generated for the Billing document.

So, if it has been already been posted to accounting, then you can not change anything in the Billing document except some output data.

If you go to the Billing document in change mode, you find the "update" button is disabled.

So, how do you say that after billing document is saved you have used the "update" button , which is not possible.

Before saving the Billing document, you can go to the "update" button and choose a "Pricing Type".

Therefore, I think, you have done it before saving the billing document.

If I am not wrong, then you have used Pricing Type "Carry out new pricing". It is Pricing type "B".

If Pricing type "B" ia used it takes the latest values and at the same time it discards any manual entries you have made. This is the property of Pricing type "B".

So, I think ,you had entered some conditions manually in the Sales order which was copied to the Billing document. When you created the Billing document, before saving the Billing document you have selected Pricing Type "B" as result the manual entries have been discarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyumna,

Yes u are very right....yes,this how it has happened now how to get condition permanently so that it should not discarded once carry out new pricing option "b"

Thanks in advance

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Pricing type "C" (i.e, copy manual pricing elements and redetermine others) in the copy control table(VTFL) at Item level in the "Pricing Type" field, if you want your system to do always in the same manner.

Otherwise you use in the condition screen in the billing document through the "update" button before saving the billing document.

I hope, this will serve your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyumna,

Thanks....but pricing type is already maintained as "c"

Regards

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyumna,

Yes I do "update" button before saving the billing document it is updating the price but once saved n open the doc. n do the same(update process) condition is disapearing.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the copy control for order to billing

regards

prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the condition records validity periods

regards