Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 shows 108 invoices, while simulation showed only 26 invoices

f_roels
Participant
0 Kudos

Goodmorning,

We invoiced a client and 108 invoices were created. But when simulating only 26 invoices were created. When looking to the VBRK there are 25 different ZUKRI variations (one different KUNRG explaining 26 instead of 25). The 108 invoices are 4 times the 25 different ZUKRI variations and one of 7 (5 'batches'). All the other split criteria are the same!

The special thing about it is that every 'batch' have there own ERZET (creation time)! Also in the VBFA every batch has his own creation time.

How is this possible?

With regards,

Frank Roels

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Roels

Just check as you have done VF04 , for 108 invoices and you got only 26 invoices then , the material and customer might be matching. That is the reason

Say you have created 10 deliveries with 1 material(MATNR) and 1 customer (KUNNR) only. that could be the reason when you were doing Billing it might have created only 1 billing document .That is the reason you got only 26 invoices for those 108 invoices

Regards

Srinath

f_roels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanx for your reply. But what you are saying is only when using delivery related billing. We have different materials within one invoice. When looking to different invoices but with the same ZUKRI/VBRK the same and different materials are used.

Strange is that simulation gives 26 invoices and real invoice 108!

With regards,

Frank

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frank

----> Delivery Split Parameters

If you want to combine multiple sale orders in one delivery, the following should be same in all sale orders

To Combine Multiple sales orders into one delivery the following parameters should be same

1) Ship To Party

2) Inco Term

3) Delivery Priority

4) Shipping Point

5) Transportation Group

5) Route

Delivery Split takes place if the above parameters differ and multiple deliveries are created

----> Invoice Split Parameters

To Generate One Invoice against multiple sales orders/deliveries the following data should be same

1) Payer

2) Inco Terms

3) Payment Term

4) Actual GI Date

5) Exchange rate in case of exports

6) Foreign trade data

Regards

Srinath

f_roels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The one we use are the same. I compared all the tabs (for example header details) from 2 invoices with the same ZUKRI, everything the same. Only the ERZET is different.

With regards,

Frank

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

May be because of ERZET feild only , invoice split might have taken place

Regards

Srinath

f_roels
Participant
0 Kudos

It is only remarkable. But why this happened is unclear!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

You said " It is only remarkable. But why this happened is unclear! " , first of all i didn't understood what you said

If i am not wrong you didn't understood why it is happening like that . But i can say that as i have mentioned in my previous thread because of those parameters these split his taking place . Just to add as you said may be because of that feild also split might be taking place.

Just to add kindly check the VTFL , if any customization has been done . Because Invoice split will take place because of VTFL also

can you tell what is that ERZET feild ?

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 months