cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File to Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on file to file scenario. I have to pick file from source folder and post file in target folder without any mappings. I have to post file without any conversion it is same as source file.

My doubts are:

1) Can I bypass Integration Repository in this scenarion? Means there is no need of creating Message Type , Data Type, Message Interface for both source and destination? If it is possible to by pass then how?

2) What I needs to create in Integration Directory?

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Abdur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to transfer the file from one place to another place without using any mapping you can avoid the developing of Desiging objects.

You need to provide the dummy values in case of Message Interface and Interface mapping.

Go throgh the following blog it explains clearly.

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible

You can send any formatted data without having to convert it to XML and back again, e.g. file->XI->file

IR is not necessary for development of interfaces in XI.

No Mapping can be used, since the data may not be XML.

In ID, any name can be used for Sender Interface and Namespace names, and they do not need to exist in IR.

The Receiver Interface and Namespace names must match that of the Sender Interface and Namespace names.

Regards

Abhishek

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to use IR in this case.look this blog

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search sdn first.. anyway here is the ans..

Yes you can ingonre the IR part, and only do the configuraion in ID as mentioned in the blog.

How to send any data from XI, without using IR.

Regards,

Sarvesh