Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical requirements for E-recruitment tool implementations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using 4.7 version.

We bought ECC 6.0 just a test server without portal facility for practice. Now we require the portal access. Can anybody says that how we can get that from SAP, Our main purpose is to use E-recrutiment in Portal since we already have ECC 6.0. Now we would like to buy EP tool also, however we need to give complete technical requirements for E-recruitment tool implementations for approval.

your information is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Nydia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The User ID and Password which it was asking is SAP OSS User ID. Try with that else i will download for you and will send you.

Nydia,

Just check in E-Recruitment component Installation in the ECC, by navigating Help->Status-> form SAP Easy access.

Thanks & Regards

Sabba Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have tried log in by using by OSS id but still its not taking me inside.

Any other options...

Nydia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nydia,

My Understanding about the issue is that, your looking to Start the E-Rec with out Portal,

The Answer is yes, to do so

Go to SAP Backend Transaction SE38- Run Program - RCF_GENERATE_URL and execute.

Enter 0001, 0003, 0004, 0005. and F8 and copy the complete URL and paste it in browser.

Before You Start - Important SAP Notes SAP E-Recruitment

711701 Composite SAP note: Security in E-Recruiting

957038 Security gap in cross-site scripting

960728 Security gap in Cross-Site Scripting

1017866 Consulting note: Candidate scenarios using ABAP Web Dynpro

Includes information about the possible system constellations, changing from BSP to Web Dynpro, securing the backend system

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/5a/028b41bce2a609e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards

Sabba Ravi Kiran

Edited by: Ravi Kiran Sabba on Jan 18, 2009 9:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Your solution is very helpful.

But how do i get the user id and password for the copied url. I tried with my user id and password but it shows "Internal error occured. Please try again later" Whats the reasons.

Do i need to install any applications. Pls advice

Nydia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download CE7.1.1 from SDN itself and can use portal for you testing. Otherwise download NW from SMP for temporary 30day license.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add to it,

We are planning implement E-recruitment module, we have already Ecc6.0 and EP. Is there anything else we need to buy or need to install with that.

Waiting for your reply.

Nydia