cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO09 - How to display the customer number or name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When working with transaction CO09 to allocate and de-allocate product from sales orders, it will be very useful for us to have the customer number or name close to the order number, so we can have an idea of who is getting more product and who is not.

Does anybody know if this can be done? Any user exit?

Other option we thought was to have the MRP element named with that info, is that possible?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

CO09 is Availability Overview and is read-only

So I guess you mean CO06 Backorder Processing.

I am not aware of the possibility to extend CO06 with new fields (so you can have the customer name) which does not mean it does not exist of course.

For a "quick and dirty" solution for your users, select the order line in the display (mark the item) and press F8. The sales order will be displayed (VA03).

If you have a lot of sales order for backorder, you might want to do automatic ATP rescheduling of your sales document through transaction V_V2.

In this transaction, the delivery priority field (copied from the shipping data of the customer) would allow you to serve first your most important customers if you have low availability.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, you are right I was referring to CO06. Sorry for the error.

We are already using the rescheduling on transaction V_V2 but after that, some manual adjustments need to be done on the confirmed quantities so that's the reason we want to have that visibility on CO06. (we are also using V_RA)

Thanks for the feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

How did you solve your problem?

Did you consider program an external report to get the customer data you need?

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Unfortunately we were not able to include the name of the customer in CO06.

We have the user displaying the order when they need to know more details, via F8 from CO06.

Let's see if we have more time to spend on that but, by the moment, that's what we have

Thanks all for your answers.

Edited by: Jose Almiñana on Mar 22, 2009 5:36 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

louie212
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I asked our ABAB development team to take a look to see if they can display Name1 next tothe MRP data element (sales order or delivery). and they said on the backend SAP is bringing in Name1 but then they arent displaying it, and it would have been very difficult for them to display.

highlighting the line then clicking F8 does bring you to VA03 or VL03n, however, in a fast moving world of order fulfillment, this is a pain in the neck. SAP needs to make it easier to distinguish who we are giving allocation too, and who we are taking it away from.... Ship-to name would be fantastic, but leave it to SAP to not think of the obvious.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is something interesting...

But, I really doubt if it can be achieved in standard way...

I'd love to see the response on other memebers from this forum..

Hrishi