cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional tabs on service notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use the additional tabs on the service notifications(IW52). I am using the screen area 90 which allows for a customer exit QQMA0001. Now this exit has more than one screens here, it is by default using screen 100 for the first tab that I am using. I now however need another tab to hold some data but there seems to be only one user exit for this, but is there a way i could use the different screens provided under the two different tabs, or atleast use the different screens under the same tab?

Also is there a way in which I could define my own screen area to be used in the tab?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right now I am working with QQMA0001 for trnasaction IW52.

In IW52 the added screen fields are coming correctly.

But in IW53 all the screend should be in display mode only.

but they are coming in change mode.

Please help me, how you solved thi problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I have not been able to change this myself. I just got a check programmed in the user exit to check the tcode and give an error message popup if the transaction is IW53.

The changes made in IW53 are not saved in any case.

Best Wishes,

CP

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes Chinmaya. You can do your own screen. Choose 091 along with the user exit and create screen in development class XQQM. Please take the help of ABAPer for the same

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash

Go thru this link. Hope you will get some input out of this

Link: [;

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i really need is the option of using multipule screens in different tabs under the same user exit. Either that or create a new screen area? In the thread you gave me there is some talk about creating a screen area 91. (Which i am assuming is not a standard screen area). can you let me know if it is actually possible to create your own screen area?

Regards,

Chinmaya