cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw material sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing the raw material sales whatever the Excise Duties paid to vendor, the same Excise Duties has to pass to the customer though the Price varies while selling.

For Ex: I procured the Raw material u201CXu201D of 100 kg at Rs. 20/-/kg

So the price is Rs.2000/-

I have paid the excise duties to the vendor Rs.20042=225 (10% of B.Ed, 2% E.Cess & 1% H E Cess).

When I am selling the same to my customer @ Rs.30/-kg

So the Price will be Rs. 3000/-

But Excise duties should be Rs.225/- not Rs.309/- (if itu2019s based on the price).

If I do the setting, as it should calculate (excise duty B.Ed) based on the Material assessable value then every time user need to change the Assessable value in J1ID.

I would like to avoid this (every time changing the Material assessable value in J1ID)

I am using TAXINN, so what are all the settings I need to do in my pricing procedure?

So that system should pick the Excise Duties automatically (but not based on the PR00).

Plz suggest me.

Thanx n Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

Check this thread where you have posted the same question

[Raw Material sale with same Excise Duties but different price |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

Thanks for sending me the link, I do remember that, but in this query as I clearly mentioned that, evry time changing the material assesible value and the condition record is not Convenient to user (and morover this is the client's requirement too).

Is there any other alternative for this?

Plz suggest me.

Thanx n Regards,

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

Check this thread where myself and Mr.Muralidhar have given different suggestions.

[Excise duty pass on |]

You can go with either of those suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)