cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:-Release Billing document to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

While i am trying to Release Billing document to accounting i am getting following Error"Insufficient authorization for sales document"

What could be the issue ..Also in Billing document Header Posting Status is K Accounting document not created (No Authorization).

Can anyone help PLEASE?

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VIkrant

As you were getting error so kindly check in VOFA of your billing document type .Check the accounting document feild and also check wheather any statistics has been changed

Go to VA02 and check wheather order is blocked or not

check wheather you have maintained Credit management for that customer or not .If you have maintained then check in FD32 wheather you have assigned any authorization or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved....In Sales Order Header ---Payments card tab ..User was authorised for some amount and Total amount was more ..We had to change Sales Order..and recreate Billing document..

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar..

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

Its nice to hear that that your problem is solved

So finally you have to go to VA02 as i said but i said to check wheather it is blocked or not in VA02 only

I forgot to tell about the payment cards ..Anyways have you maintained payment cards in credit management or have you configured only payment cards with authorization ?

Regards

Srinath