cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

The status of the reate release had been changed to "D" since the final settlement had been excuted as well as the credit memo as I thought,but I had two questions.

1) Where to view the final settlement and credit memo request in SAP,which transcatioin to see it?

2) Had the finance documentation been generated in the same time?If so,which transaction to view it?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi based on your answer,here is my question:

VBO3 go to Settings->verifications-> click there you can get the documents , there you can see the documents , it could be either credit memo document or billing document

Yes,I could see the billing documentation via vbo3 for sure,but I failed to see the credit memo number via this transaction.

Another option is VBO2 go to Settings-> click on the sales volume it will show all documents value and it shows that it has been settled also

Yes,all documents are billing documents and all value are accrualed based on the billing per sales order,and the status of rebate had been changed to "C" which meaned the settlement had been done,I am not sure if the credit memo had been generated sequently,it seemed that you had not answered my question,thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja:

Then create your credit memo with reference from credit memo request.

For this comments above given from you,my understanding is that once we run the rebate settlement,then the credit memo request will be generated automatically? Correct?

Then we need to use va02 to create the credit memo based on the credit memo request? Once it done,the accounting document will be geneated to FI side.

My question is which transaction to view the credit memo request?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

1) Based on your theory,if the status of the agreement changed to D,the credit memo had been released and I cannot view the credit memo?!

2) If the status of the rebate agreement changed to C which meaned settlement had been created,then I can view the rebate settlement as well as the credit memo? If so,I can view the rebate settlement via vb(d? What's the transaction to view the credit memo?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VBO3 go to Settings->verifications-> click there you can get the documents , there you can see the documents , it could be either credit memo document or billing document

Another option is VBO2 go to Settings-> click on the sales volume it will show all documents value and it shows that it has been settled also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your first query go to VB02 give your rebate agreement number and press enter.

Click on conditions and select your condition type then press F7.

Here you will find out your rebate data.

If you want to see the credit memo made by rebate document just go to VA02

Search the document by pressing F4 and select credit memo request for rebate tab.

Give your rebate agreement number and you will get to know about your credit memo request.

Regarding your second query, accounting document wont be generated automatically.

First you have to go VA02 release the billing block of your credit memo request.

Then create your credit memo with reference from credit memo request.

When you save the credit memo system will generate accounting document.

Hopefully you query might be clear now.

Regards

Raj.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st query , in VBO2 go to Settings->verifications-> click there you can get the documents wheather they are open or closed

As far as your 2nd query is concerned , once the credit memo is released a document is released , you can check the status there only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that when you do a rebate settlement a credit memo request gets generated after that you need to run transaction vf01 to create the actual credit memo after saving this the accounting entries gets generated

To see the Credit memo request created you may use VA05

Anurag