Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts!

Thank you for your attention!

how to implement the following scenario for credit memo??????

when a credit memo request is created:

If the value of the credit memo request is below a certain minimum limit, then it can be released automatically by the system.

If the value of the credit memo request is above a certain minimum limit, then the system automatically determine and inform the employee responsible.

waiting for your help!!!!!

Best regard!

Tangdark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you create a credit memo reuest, system automatically sets a Billing block.

While creating credit memo requst, you can use the User exit.. MV45AFZZ.

Under the above exit in "Save" area user exit an be developed, which should check the

credit memo request amount and if is under the given limit, just clear the "Billing Block" in the user exit.

so your problem 1 is resolved.

Where the amount is more, let the automatic billing block happen automatically.

After you save the document, u define an output "which should trigger only when there is a billing block" ,

this output can be in Email, to the required persons.

Email ids can be maintained in the Z tables.

Hope this resolves your issue

Regards

Krishnam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you!

I get the main point from your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

some people tell that "The workflow within the framework of credit memo processing" could help me

but where could i configure the workflow??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tang

I have already faced such scenario, In this scenario make a Z table which contains the amount range and Personel id (created by HR people), While saving the credit memo request, check the amount if less then 100 system will release the credit memo automatically, else check the Z table for the range under which this amount falls and trigger a WORKFLOW for that personel id maintained in Z table.

In the workflow provide a button to release or reject the credit memo, Once that employee release or reject the credit memo workflow will automatically update the credit memo request.

For Workflow Please contact your ABAPer and explain the scenario.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try document value classes and assign classes to users in authorizations.

however, i am not sure about the automatic notification, if workflow or user exit is needed, or if simple output determination would suffice.

will update.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Jan 14, 2009 10:34 AM

Edited by: jonathan y on Jan 14, 2009 10:35 AM