cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anyone know in R/3 where it is calling /SAPAPO/CIF_PO_INBOUND?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implementing MRP Quota logic (Checking the EQUP, EQUK table before creating the purchase requistion) in SNP. I have applied this logic for SNP Purchase requistions flow . It is updating correctly on R/3 side, but it is not updating back in APO. In whole issue i couldnt able to figure it out the place where it is triggering (from R/3) the RFC functional module (/SAPAPO/CIF_PO_INBOUND) ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aveek, that document clearly giving instructions to debug CIF, but it is not giving where it is triggering the functional module ' /SAPAPO/CIF_PO_INBOUND' during purchase requisition creation process (/sapapo/c5).

Have you debug this functionality before? because I am looking for adding custom logic in the enhancement, which is exactly before calling the RFC functional module(SAPAPO/CIF_PO_INBOUND ).

Any suggestions are welcome...

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SMOD in ERP system and find the exit and then do a where used list for the FM and you'll find the main program. Then set a breakpoint on the first line above the FM call. ~ Now change a purchase order. Look at the stack, you'll see the entire set of calls.

I'll logon on later and send it to you, but for now you can follow these steps and find the answer.

PO code is simple on ERP, if only those developers worked on SD, that would have been perfecto!

Answers (0)