cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pointers for CREMAS not created when CREATING vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When CREATING a vendor (e.g. XK01, M-52) no change pointers for CREMAS are created. Change pointers for CREMAS are created correctly when I CHANGE a vendor (e.g in XK02 or M-52) however. I would like to generate the change pointers when creating the vendor.

Anyone experienced the same problem?

SAP version: 4.6B RETAIL

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that it´s well worth a try adding the following entry (and at least initially keep your current entry) in BD52:

DEBI - KNA1 - KEY

I have checked both in 4.6B and 4.7 and the original settings in BD52 for DEBMAS were (among others) these two entries:

DEBI - KNA1 - KUNNR (as you already have)

DEBI - KNA1 - KEY

Both for ARTMAS and for CREMAS we have kept the KEY entries for the main tables (MARA/LFA1) in BD52.

If you do try this please advise if it made any difference or not.

Best regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have the same problem with CREMAS mestype. Change pointers create only for change master data (for lfb1 table).

But I don't understand what is necessary to delete or add to BD52?

Best regards,

Sergey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The filtering was made in transaction BD52 where too many of the original entries had been removed. The error was discovered during the test phase when the changes had not yet been moved into production. I could then check the original entries in the production and manually "copy" them back into the development system.

I have checked DEBMAS in trans BD52 in 4.6B Retail.

These are examples of entries with KEY:

DEBI - KNA1 - KEY

DEBI - KNAS - KEY

Hopefully this might be useful for you. Please get back to me if you think that I could give you some more useful input.

Best regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your quick response.

Actually, the problem I explained is happening for a ZDEBMAS that I created with a reduced content ( fewer customer tables and fields ). We are on ECC50 and unfortunately my BD52 screen shows 3 fields - Object ( DEBI ) , Table names ( KNA1 ) and FieldName ( KUNNR ) - there is not 'KEY' field in this screen.

Also, I don't find any difference between ZDEBMAS and DEBMAS ( I have activated change pointer processing for ZDEBMAS ) - Any updates to customers is being recorded as change pointer information under ZDEBMAS . Its only the new customer creation that is not recording under ZDEBMAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been solved.

The problem was caused by a filter set on a KEY field. After removing the filter change pointers are generated also when creating vendors and the change pointers can then be processed with RBDMIDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

I am facing a similar problem with DEBMAS msg type - i.e when I create customers - I do not see the change pointers logging information - could you please elaborate what you mean by 'filter set on a KEY field' and how go about removing them -

I appreciate your quick response to this - as this is a very critical issue. Thanks in advance for your time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maria,

You always need to use transactions like BD12 "To Send Customer" to the respective partner profile which should already be configured.

Change pointers are created only in cases of "Changes in Master Data".

Hope this answers your query. Please award points if it does.

Shankar.