cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remedy Interface...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>i am working on SRM EBP 5.0. i have assigned to develop an interface to get the REMEDY NUMBER FROM REMEDY SYSTEM when the SC gets approved by all approver.

the scenario of this object is, when the SC gets approved by all approver , remedy ticket should be create in remedy system and get that remedy number from remedy system for further process such as PO create in R/3 system.

after SC gets approved , PO should not gets create Immediately in R/3 until remedy ticket received from remedy system.

give me some suggestion to work on this object.

if any body already implemented similar scenario please give me how you are getting remedy number from remedy system?</b>

thank you,

Saran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

are you expecting reward points with such responses ??

)))

Saran,

I don't know about Remedy system, but if we reduce this issue to an interface issue, here are few options to update the SC after last approval step:

- add a WF step with a custom task that makes an RFC call to this Remedy system, and update SC data. But if it fails, how to hang up the SC ?

- use BADI change (called when updating SC status from approval steps) to make this RFC call in case Remedy # is empty and SC status is "Ordered". But if it fails, how to hang up the SC ? As SC is "ordered" the only think we can do is make the transfer fail with BADI check (in case Remedy # is empty and SC status is "Ordered)... not so good.

The problem here is that you want to block the SC after the last approval step....

In case of Remedy interface error, you must find a way to pass the SC to an admin or back to the requestor.

Good luck

Rgds

Christophe

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saran,

Christophe should be able to help you

Regards,

Yann