cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding mcsi report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

In MCSI report, we select S907 info structure in the combination of Dist channel, Divi, Sales office,Sold to party and period

I Hav given dc-10,div-10, soldtoparty-50301and period 1.9.08 to 30.9.08 then screen displays with following details

Sales Billing Qty Returns incom Return billing qty Netvalue Billing Qty

00 00 15,00000- 148- 150000- 148

so, for this customer in this month no sales but sales returns are created

now the issue is last billing qty should show 148- becoz only returns happnd in that period but it is showing as positive, but when we r downloading to excel it is cominng like below

Sales Billing Qty Returns incom Return billing qty Netvalue Billing Qty

00 00 15,00000- 148- 150000- 148-

how can we make billing qty -ve in the above screen

plz reply me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So when you are running the report as you said it is showing the following data in negative check the returns feild data

Input data : Sales Billing Qty Returns income Return billing qty Net value Billing Qty

So check in the configuration only that what feild and table you have assigned and also check what update grp you have maintained for Returns & Incoming Returns .

Check that the update grp for returns should be 00012 ,and because of this only it might be showing in negative figures

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri nath

Thanks for ur reply,

when we running report out net billing qty showing positive but it should show negative

and how can we check that which filed and table assainged and how can we check the update groups

which u said, any t-code for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

can any one tell how to make the positve billing qty as negative for ex: billing qty 148 as 148-

is there any configuration changes or any program chnages

plz reply me

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MC24 and what tables & feilds you have maintained for the key characteristics and key figures in the infostructure S901

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)