Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order - credit management - block

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we ve implemented the automatic credit check (configuration in OVA8) but now we have this problem.

When we create an order it s always blocked (it needs the user re entry the order and unblocks it).

Supposing the client exceed the credit limit ,Till the order is blocked , I can t see it in VKM1...

...If I unblocked the order (CTRL+F10) I can see it in VKM1 but the requirements are also visible to MRP!

So in the first situation I don t have a list of order blocked by credit control, in the second I m producing something which is blocked!

Do you have any solutions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, the default block is assigned first and once that block is released, the credit block is getting applied. The best way is to ask your ABAPer to debug and find how this is happening.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you... what I don t really understand is why the requirements generated by a credit blocked order are being seen by MRP!

I mean, if an order is blocked for credit control (and I can t deliver goods to my customer) why can I produce it?

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

I found the right way!

Using VKM4 I can see all the order blocked by credit control before they are released by the standard block!

We were used to manage all through vkm1

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have implemented automatic credit check and configured in OVA8 also .So for your requirement you check the following data . i suppose it will help you to solve your problem also

So till the total value exceeds it wont block and it wont show in VKM1 also . But the value gets updated in FD32.

Check in VA05 there check the order status it will show as sales order blocked

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Tcode VOV8 please check if there is any default block set in the document type.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member239632
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes

there is! and I want also this block (if there isn t this block the document is immediatly visible to production!)