cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Error in Development box only

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 4.0, classic scenario. After we applied some SP's in SAP and SRM, we have been unable to process a confirmation in SRM Development box only. Everything works OK in QA and Production. In SRM, we receive the following message:

Error accessing function module FMFK_FIKRS_READ parameter: IP_FIKRS IP_FMA_OBJNR

I compared Dev and QA and don't see any differences with the function module.

I am able to successfully process a GR with MIGO for the same PO that I cannot do in SRM.

Does anyone have any ideas what the message means and how to fix it? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monique,

This message is raised by R/3, not by SRM, even if you try to create a GR in SRM, and then an FI posting.

It seams your R/3 system has changed on the Funds Management side since SP updates.

Are you using Funds Management (FM) in R/3 ?

Look at OSS notes 553048, 580494, 585073, 635024, 89080.

Rgds

Christophe

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will take a look at the notes you suggested. But, I don't understand why it is not working on Dev only.

We do use FM in R3 and have since 1999. The GR documents should not generate an FI posting because we do GR non-valuated. But, an FI document is getting generated in R3 for profit center accounting even though we do not valuate the GR. As long as MIGO and SRM produce the same GR results, we are OK with it. But, in Dev, we are not getting the same results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monique,

are your SP applied in DEV only, or already transported to quality and production environnements ?

If only in Dev, this explains why.

Rgds

Christophe

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Everything is already in Production and it works fine in QA and Production. I don't know if something may be set up incorrectly in our Dev box though.

Any ideas where I should look?

I looked at the OSS notes recommended earlier. But, those pertain to releases/SP that we have already applied. We are currently on EA-PS SAPKGPPC09.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Monique,

Did you check in your dev system if all SP have been correctly applied ?

All is with green lights ? (SAINT / SPAM transactions)

Regards,

Yann

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Everything is set up correctly in all our systems.

Our Basis folks were able to pull this information from the logs in R3 (ECC 5.0):

The application has accessed a Funds Management or Cash Budget Management module with parameters missing or defective.

&SYSTEM_RESPONSE&

&WHAT_TO_DO&

Notify your system administrator.

Parameter

a.. FMFK_FIKRS_READ

b.. IP_FIKRS

c.. IP_FMA_OBJNR

Is it possible to deactivate the function module and then re-activate it?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

I guess you have already open a very high OSS message...

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did open a note. But, since it is not a Production down issue, it is just set to High. Still awaiting a response from them.

Thanks.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Our Dev box started working on its own. We still had the problem in the Training client so OSS was able to help us out. Apparently, we had a Z field in the SRM structure: BBPCOBL1_470. I have now fixed that. But, I am receiving a new error message when I try to process the confirmation. I don't know if the test users were set up strangely. I looked at every possible area I can think of. I was even able to pull up the confirmation and go through all the tabs. The header tab looks OK. Does anyone know what the following messages mean and where I need to look:

Enter no more than one partner of type Goods Recipient

Enter no more than one partner of type Requester

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Company Code and defined all the variants.

I copied a Company Code from pre-defined 1000 Company Code.

When I try posting a transaction/Document I get the following

<b>ERROR MESSAGE</b>

****Error accessing function module : FMFK_FIKRS_READ

parameter IP_FIKRS IP_FMA_OBJNR

When I clicked on the help button on the Error Message window I get the following description

Error accessing function module : FMFK_FIKRS_READ

parameter IP_FIKRS IP_FMA_OBJNR

Message No. FI030

DIAGNOSIS:

The application has accessed a Funds Management or Cash Management module with paraameters missing or defective

PROCEDURE:

Notify your System administrator

I reloaded the entire FICO software and tried posting a Document, but I am getting the same error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

sapuserclub

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sapuserclub,

Please open a new thread.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

What was the previous SP level (when it was working) ?

What SP did you apply to SRM and R/3 ?

Regards,

Yann

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Previous:

Stack 12 for Basis/ABAP

Stack 5 for SRM

Current:

Stack 13 for Basis/ABAP

Stack 7 for SRM

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

This error message seems to be related to R/3 in one of the following area :

- Commitments

- Fund Management

- budget values from projects

- The budgetary ledger incorrectly expects every company code assigned to an FM area

kind regards,

Yann