cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(LM26) Avoid report difference in RF outbound delivery confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!!

I need a little bit of your help. I'm using RF (mobile data entry) for picking and confirming and outbound delivery, transaction LM61. I'm using entire Handling Units, and instead there is no remaining qty. to confirm, the "Report Difference for Pick from Bulk Storage" screen is still apearing. I've tried a lot of customizing options to avoide this screen 2411, but with no success.

Please if you can help me, I'll apreciate it a lot.

Best regards,

Favio.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

slaurent53
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I have the same issue with screen 2411 to report difference . This screen is useless as palets are full. I tested round off Y in vain, default Enter Function. Is anyone find the workaround ? (screen exit in 2411 ??)

Kind regards?

Sébastien LAURENT

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where does you are getting this screen in transaction LM61 or LM26? Your description & subject refering different transaction code.

LM26 transaction is picking by delivery w/o selection screen.I have not used this transaction.

Please reply.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for answer. Let me explain, LM61

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for answer. Let me explain, LM61 is the main transaction of RF for picking an outbound delivery. The next screen that appears is LM26 to confirm the Handling Units. In the first screen of LM26 I choose the HU with RF, but I don't want to confirm the difference (next screen), instead there is no difference. I want to know if I can confirm automaticaly HU in RF, to avoid pressing 3 or 4 buttons for confirming every position of the transfer order.

Best regards,

Favio.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LM61 is used to complete the PGI of delivery. Also through LM61 of the first screen you can navigate to confirm the TO of picking by using push button F6TO ex which takes you to LM26 screen.

Regarding your question to avoid pressing button first to select HU & then save is not possible in standard. Here actually in LM26 you are selecting each & every HU for confirmation which is quite logical. I will not advise to skip the process of selecting HU of delivery. SAP has provided these steps to ensure that all items are picked properly.

So in short it is not possible to avoid the skip the process of TO confirmation in LM26

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant