cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods movement accounting in Cross Company Code Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I´m implementing cross company code sales and i have a question about the goods movement accounting in the selling company.

In the process, the goods are delivered directly to the final customer by the delivering company. These goods never enter to the selling company ( no goods receipt), but the selling company receives the internal billing document for the delivered goods.

Despite the real physical good movement, i need to registrate the goods purchasing in accounting as if goods receipt/issue had taken place in the selling company, because it sells the goods like if they belong to itself.

I ´m not sure if this is possible, i´m near to think that it isn´t, but if anyone knows something....

Thanks very much

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gustavo

Are you aware of POD (Proof of Delivery) concept ??

For more details, please go through these threads

[POD |]

[POD activation |]

[User Exit in Shipping|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your comment; i tried to apply it to my problem but i couldn´t find useful...i have an "accounting" problem, i need to make additional postings to the standard cross company sales process showing that there was a goods purchase (the cost of the goods sold) and a movement in the material stock account (GR/GI) in the selling company...

i don´t if i´m clear

thanks

Gustavo