Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM Search limimtations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I was hoping someone in here has a good way to do this. I want to find all people with authroization object S_CTS_ADMI and field values NOT equal to EPS1 or PROJ. SUIM does not allow the not equal sign in the field value. is there a better way to do this without having to run 3 suim reports?

Kind Regards,

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the SUIM report RSUSR002 for the users in Object 1 for EPS1 OR PROJ value and place the user's in the result on your clipboard (Ctrl + Y...).

Then change the Object 1 field selection criteria to "*" (anything what so ever) for the S_CTS_ADMI field and in the User parameter at the top add paste the user list from the first report into the Not Equal To Single tab.

=> F8...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

OK first let me say thank you. Now, do part one and run against EPS1 OR PROJ I get 949 users returned. So I exported it to excel and got a list or users. That part is fine.

Now for part to I tried using S_CTS_ADMI with "" (without the quotes) with the list of users in user and got a result of 491. Then I went and tried running it with "" (with quotes) and got a result of 8. Which result is correct and why did I get a difference?

Thanks again for your assistance and very quick respoince.

Regards,

Paul