cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open a saved interactive form

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have developed an interactive form using ABAP WebDynpro. While I have the form displayed (with or without having filled in any values), I use the "save" button on the standard Adobe toolbar (i.e. not anything I programmed myself) to save the form to my hard drive. The form shows up in the directory on my hard drive with a size of around 80K.

When I subsequently try to open the file, either by double clicking the file name or from within Adobe Reader, the file doesn't open AND Adobe starts sucking my computer's resources until my pc crashes.

I thought maybe I had a version problem. I was using Adobe Reader 8.1.2, so I upgraded to the latest version, 9.0.0; but it doesn't make any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Margaret

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Margaret,

Try downgrading to Reader 8.1.1. I doubt if Adobe 9.0 is supported.

Chintan

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

Chintan,

Thanks for your suggestion. I haven't tried it yet - busy with some other problems - but I will try it soon and update this thread.

Can I take this to mean that I should expect to be able to save an interactive form to my desktop and then re-open it later with no problem? It certainly seems that it ought to work that way.

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check note number 1104060. We were facing same issue. After applying this note form opens quickly.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (0)