cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Master data in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone used MDM for handling Employee data ? Most of the documentation I see has examples of Product and Customer. Is there any documentation specifically for managing Employee master data ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Stan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Stan,

I hope you are having the employee data stored in some data base. so why dont you understand the structure of the data and create a repository for it in MDM and then create you own validataion, assignments, workflows and mattching rulesl;

All this require, to understand what is ur requirement; SAP provides only standart solutions to ERP packages; I mean enterprise related; so i think if understood those concepts then it would be easy to create you own repository and work over it.

In case you require any more help please let me know.

Regards,

CHARAN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no specific documents related managing employee master data.

But in the service market place, there some general documents, which will guide you the MDM5.5 implementation process.

If you are looking for more information, do specify what exactly you are looking for in detail.

Thanks and regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subbu,

How can I directly get in touch with you ?

I need some info that you can help me put together.

Thanks for your help,

Stan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

e-mail : subbu.chivukula@sitacorp.com

Company : SITACORP

www.sitacorp.com

Thanks and Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

One of my friend has got a call from Sitacorp for job opportunity.So i wanted to know something about the company.It would really great if you can give some company review.

Regards

Manjula