cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costing service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I've set up shipment costing and after running VI01 the shipment costing document gets created and transferred. I've set in customizing that account assignment category K is applicable but the PO gets accoutn assignment category U assigned. The service entry sheets do contain the correct account assignment details.

Beside that, I;ve ran VI01 multiple times for multiple shipments. The PO however does only contain 1 item with a net price of the 1st costing document. When I look at the purchasing tab, I do see multiple 101's. How come?

Regards,

MdZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I guess you have one 101 document per shipment as the (virtual) goods receipt of the Service Entry Sheet.

Example:

Transport 1 from Vendor A - SES 123 - Material Document 5000001 (GR for Service)

Transport 2 from Vendor A - SES 124 - Material Document 5000002 (GR for Service)

Both documents will refer the same PO item if the vendor and the period (for example month) are the same.

This is correct.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Franck,

Thanks for your reply. However, the net price in the item is the price of only the 1st 101 service entry. Beside that, the account assignment in the PO is U (unknown) whereas the customizing says K and account assignment customizing has been maintained as well.

Any idea?

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mdz,

IMHO everything is fine.

SAP creates for you the purchase order for external services (item category D).

Even if the account assignment of the PO is U (unknown), the Service Entry Sheet has the correct category (K, defined in customizing Tcode - T_56), so correct transfer to CO is already happening with the 101 movement. You can confirm that in the CO document.

The concept in this flow is that the PO item is more or less "dummy", because the SES rules!

Regarding pricing in the PO, again a "dummy" value, only the SES amount is relevant.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

That sounds good then. One last thing; during MIRO for the PO, the systems exits with the following message:

G/L account is not defined in chart of accounts IKR

However, the G/L account which is used in the account assignment, is present in the system when checking FS00.

Any suggestions on that?

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not an FI guy but that seems that a pretty much straightforward error message.

Is your G/L account created for the Company Code used in MIRO entry?

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your chart of account and company code settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue was that there was no reconciliation account assigned to the forwarding agent.

MdZ