cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i defined a few buttons with functions. Is there some way to give them a layout like

the save button in excel or something like this ?

If possible, can you give me a source where i can find them and maybe how they look.

Thanks and best regards

René

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phildeane
Participant
0 Kudos

I think you are talking about the appearance of buttons rather than the layout ?

You can change the appearance in the button properties in two ways.

- The button 'design' can be changed from standard to emphasized, pervious and next.

- You can add an icon on the button next to (or instead of) the text. Select an icon from the pre-defined catalogue under the 'imageSource' config.

Hope that helps

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Phil,

thanks thats exactly what i ment. Can you give me an example how to do this ?

Thanks and best regards

René

phildeane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be hard to give you an example of all the different combinations, the best way would be to have a play with your web dynpro. Add a button in your view. Change it's design and or the image source attribute and test it to see what they look like until you find a combination that suits your requirements.

Cheers

Phil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what kind of layouting of buttons you are looking for, but in WD we have buttonRow UI element that is usually used for arranging groups of buttons:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/ab884118aa1709e10000000a155106/frameset.htm