cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I saw IDOC/RFC message inside received by XMII 12.05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I saw IDOC/RFC message inside received by XMII 12.05?

In version 11.5 SR1 Lighthammer\JCO\Output.

But There is no lighthammer directory in 12.05.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cemil,

The Message Listener replaces the IDoc Listener from 11.5 with much more capable functionality. The messages can be seen using the Message Monitor under Message Services. I would suggest reading some of the documentation since the basic design has changed quite a bit.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Yes, it is in message monitor.

But only 1 row. I want to see message details (Data).

Thanks.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cemil,

In the workbench, there is a section of actions named Message Services. You can use Query Messages to get the message id and then Read Message to get the detailed information. It is fairly easy to use. If you are dealing with a lot of messages that you are not processing directly with a transaction, try using categories to segregate them into logical groups. That gives you more selectivity in the transaction.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

In my MMI 12.05 workbench there is no Query Messages section in Message Services.

Is it possible to get it?

Thanks.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you in the MII Portal or in the Workbench? They both have a section called Message Services. There should be 4 action blocks under Message Services in the Workbench (you have to have a transaction open to see these). In the Portal, the first (of seven) entry is Message Listeners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

I must be in Workbench

I saw it.

Answers (0)