cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition Type Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

I have 3 types of charges that i want it apply throughout the sales order. How do i configure it?

Lets say i have 3 types of item ordered in sales order. Each type of items have their individual amount charges. On top of this i want to add 3 charges at header level say for example:

ZPR5 - Insurance Charge ($10)

ZPR6 - Delivery Charge ($10)

ZPR7 - Additional Charge ($10)

After i do so, i found out that each of these 3 condition type charges are appearing at each line items ordered.

Assuming ZPR5 is only $10 for the entire sales order but instead in condition value column it became $30 because of 3 type of items are in sales order.

In conclusion is there a way to configure ZPR5 to have only $10 charge regardless of how many types of item are entered in the sales order?

I would also need an access sequence just for header conditions?

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

Roland

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make your Header Condition applicable for the entire document, then you need to Check the field GROUP Condition, it will divide the amount that is given at header level.

In V/06 for ZPR5, activate the group condition.It will be $10 only, regardless of the number of line items.

Check the standard condition type HB00.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for the guidance. However now the amount is divided into the items, my print out still shows the repetitive of these charges at every line item.

Is there a possible way just to print the total of just each of these charges instead of letting it repeat with the divided amount?

Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

Well i am not sure, but u can try in V/08. Select your Pricing Procedure, and for the Condition type, maintain the Print Id as 'S'. I think now it is maintained as 'X'.

Try these changes and let me know.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YEOW LENG LEE ,

When we use a header condition in an order system canl equally distribute the condition value to all items which are in that order.

One more thing no header condition contains an access sequence. If a condition has access seq it should not be called as a header condition.

In order to fulfill your requirement try with the SAP standard header conditions HA00,HB00,HD00 etc.

Regards,

Revan