Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE78 -> Sapscript / Smartform

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum by moderator

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am investigating graphics upload into SAP for use in sapscripts / smartforms. The format that I am currently researching is TIFF. I have previously used SE78 and have had an option to upload a TIFF format graphic directly from the transaction, however on this 4.6C system I only get one type choice - BMP. Can SE78 be configured somewhere to allow other type uploads and if so where could I find such configuration screens?

Kind Regards,

Mantas

Edited by: Matt on Jan 13, 2009 3:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Method 1 If you are in 46c, there is a better method. Save your image in bmp or tiff. Upload using the se78->graphics->bma format. You can load the image as color or monochrome. once done there is undocumented sapscript command /:bitmap, using which it can be printed. See oss note 307414 for documentation of this command.

Method2 These are the steps to be followed for uploading graphics in R/3 system

1. First save the file as BMP

2. Open the BMP file in IMaging (Goto -> Programs -> Accessories -> Imaging) and

make it Zoom as 100% and save as *.TIFF

3. Open SE38 and execute program RSTXLDMC

4. Give your TIFF file path name

5. Select Bcol (for Color)

6. TEXT ID will be ZHEX-MACRO-*.

7. Inplace of * write your own logo name (ZCOMPANYLOGO)

8. Execute the program

9. Now Goto SE71 create your ZFORM

10. Create logo window

11. Goto text element of logo window

Method3

1. Goto SE71 Change the mode to GRAPHICAL

2. Choose the Graph Tabstrips

3. Now type in some name for the LOGO WINDOW

4. Press the IMPORT BUTTON (third button from left) and then IMPORT the BMP file from your DESKTOP

5. The code will be written automatically. You just need to drag and drop wherever you want

the graphics to be.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies guys, but back to my original question - can I upload a TIFF file via se78? I am only interested in se78 at the moment. Other programs may be useful for future reference, however se78 is the transaction under investigation.

After some researching it seems that you can upload TIFF files via se78. Configuration of se78 is done in se75. There you can add an additional choice - i.e. TIFF. Files can then be uploaded, but only two types - BMP / TIFF.

mantas_andriekus
Participant
0 Kudos

I know I can, but I am interested in uploading a TIFF format image to SAP via SE78.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I know I can, but I am interested in uploading a TIFF format image to SAP via SE78.

You can also use the program RSTXLDMC to upload TIFF files.

regards,

Jinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can convert the logo to BMP format using any image processing software and upload to SAP.

regards,

Jinson