Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump while tryinG to cretae SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am getting the below error while opening the shopping cart

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DVH : Buffering table not up to date

The error occurred on the application server wipro_DVH_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_BBP_ES_EMPLOYEE~GET_RL_UNIT_IDS of program CL_BBP_ES_EMPLOYEE_MYS========CP

Method: IF_BBP_ES_PROFESSIONAL~GET_WORKPLACE_ADDRESS_IDS of program CL_BBP_ES_EMPLOYEE_MYS========CP

Method: IF_BBP_ES_PROFESSIONAL~GET_WORKPLACE_ADDRESS_ID of program CL_BBP_ES_EMPLOYEE_MYS========CP

Method: IF_BBP_ES_PROFESSIONAL~GET_WORKPLACE_ADDRESS of program CL_BBP_ES_EMPLOYEE_MYS========CP

Form: USER_DETAIL_GET of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: GLOBAL_FILL of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: SC_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Function: BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: APP_EVENT_HANDLER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: APP_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Pls help in this regard.

Thanks,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Check for consistency of the user and see if the user is integrated in the Org Structure. You can sue the transaction USERS_GEN for the same.

You can also chekc the attribute for object shopping cart in BBP_ATTR_CHECK.

Hope this is useful.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wwhat is the difference between SRM Server 5.0 and SRM Server 5.5 as in market place separate guides are avaliable for installation.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM server 5.00 and SRM server 5.5 are two different releases of SRM. basically SRM server 5.00 is SAP SRM 4. and SRM server 5.5 is SAP SRM 5.00

cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of extended classic scenario If I transfer PR from MM to SRM can I use this process for Direct Procurement Process.

Pls let me know the process flow.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why Central Person is required in SAP SRM.

Regards,

Manu