cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO mailed to multiple recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I'm not sure if I am correct in this forum group.

Since we have changed the system for a company code I have the following problem and hope that someone of you can help me:

I have created message condition records for e-mailing of purchase orders. The message is set up correctly and pulls the e-mail adress out of the vendor adress data.

The e-mail will be delivered fine if I have only one e-mail adress maintained in the vendor master.

If there are two adresses maintained, the message won't be delivered and stucks in SOST with "sendmail failure 1" error message.

Processing was ended normally.

Additional information of the node used (in the system language of the node):

Sendmail failure 1

I have also started a trace and the result is this line highlighted in red:

log action: SO_OBJECT_PREPARE_FOR_SEND - SOCS_INSERT 4

I couldnt find any details about that in OSS or SDN.

Additional information about the format of the e-mail adress:

Two e-mail adresses are maintained in one field of the vendor master by a separator ';'.

Example: "e-mailadress1ATinternet.com; e-mailadress2ATinternet.com"

(sorry the forum rules do not allow to use email adresses in posts 'AT' should mean '@')

I know that there are the possibilities to maintain distribution lists or partner functions to adress multiple e-mail recipients. But with this kind of formatting the e-mail adress, it worked in the old system!

Old and new system are both 4.6C.

Can someone help me if this is maybe a topic of the printing report or of the internet gateway or if this request may be realized by a modification? I have already compared the printing reports in both systems and couldn't find differences. I have no idea why it worked in the old system.

Thank you very much

Edna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this way, rather then separating email address with semi colon....it may work out...

Goto XK02,

Enter the vendor number, under communication .. press button other communication and select email.. use + ( new line) and maintain each email addresses separately...

OR

under communication, click on ==> (other email addess) you will see on right hand side next to email address.. press + and maintain mail addesses separately in each line.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam