cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about super distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

my client appoint super distributer and client wants to take track of daily sales of super distributor and also want report of price difference.

hw to do this???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

company sales all his product to only super distributor with fixed price.and then super distributor sales this product to distributor with variable price.

client wants reconciliation of sale of distributor not super distributor.

is it possible in sap????

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be mapped in SAP through Customer Hierarchy.

It is possible as for the super distributor you give some additional discount apart from the normal discount .And for customers you give normal discounts given by the company

So here the Super distributor is the main customer and Customers are sub customers of that main customer

So you have to create Self defined report through LIS by taking the customer hierarchy feilds

Kindly go through the link this may help you

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55f4d9545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To map the sales of the "super distributor" to their customers (also distributors, but that would not matter), you can use the "pendulum list" in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bev461/helpdata/en/85/e0ab3b43d1aa13e10000000a11405a/content.htm

You can use the ... Pendulum List to write requests for sales reports to the distributors. After the distributors have reported the requested quantity-related/value-related sales data, you can enter these data manually or read them from files into the system....

The functionality was integrated in SAP Beverage and is now part of the standard system (SAP ERP).

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/html/G73_ExtRebProcPend_EN_DE.htm

Warning: Very tricky to setup IMHO.

Regarding "consolidation" between purchases and sales for the super distributor, you might want to compare in the sales info system the quantities & amount invoiced to the "super distributor" (as a customer) with the sales registered in the pendulum list.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi shankar

client is following consignment with super distributor.

my query is can we show it legally???

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please answer completely. You will get good and relevant replies from the members only if you give your requirement properly. Being a functional consultant you should be aware of the details required to analyse an issue. If the details are not provided clearly, it is waste of time for you and for the members also.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the sales process followed. Please give that step by step activities like order - delivery.... Do you bill your super distributor or the distributor. or do you send the stocks to your super distributor as consignment. Do you have any control over the sales to the distributors.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry sri nath

my question was wrongly asked

my client wants report of sale of super distributors , distributor.it should contain price at which material purchase by super distributor and sold to distributor.

can we map it in sap?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

But as per my understanding taking into consideration that super distributor is plant and a distributor is a customer then you need to develop a user defined report through LIS taking your input fields and output feilds

Can you tell me what is the exact difference between super distributors , distributor ?

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So as he is a customer (super distributor) so to track that customer just run the customer report using t.code MCTA Customer Analysis or use VC/2 Sales Summary and to check the price difference you can check in VA05

Regards

Srinath