cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

this is problem with credit chech, whecn i create sales order with one time customer with credit active, iam not able to get the schedule line, when i release from VKM3 only i could able to see the scheduline line,

is there any settings which triggers this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Config was missing, now we moved the config.. the problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are at least 2 factors affecting the outcome of the sales order processing in this case:

1. credit management settings (the one-time customer account did not pass credit check, therefore a block was imposed)

2. transfer of requirements (if the order is blocked for credit reasons, confirmation is withheld)

for #1, i agree with our friend who replied earlier that normally one-time accounts are not subject to credit check but this might not be applicable to your case.

for #2, the settings can be viewed by goind to IMG > SD > Basic Funcs > Availability Check. look for the settings in transfer of requirements.

please post feedback whether or not you found this satisfactory.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

If a credit limit check in the business transaction produces a negative result, the products and quantities reserved by the ATP check are not released and therefore you get no schedule line.

Consider also that in general a one‐time customer account group is defined to bypass credit checks such as the credit limit check, the over/under delivery tolerance check, and so on.

Roberto