Did you mean: 

Customer Hierarchy

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a customer hierarchy as follows :-

high level customer A , acoount group as a node

low level customercustomer B, account group sold to party.

1) if i create pricing condition records for customer A. do the prices get detemined for sales order for customer B ????

2) if i create a material listing condition record. can i create a record for customer A and then when sales order is made for cusomer B, then do the materials which are listed for customer A becomes listvalid for customer B ??

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create pricing conditions with access sequence dedicated for customer hierarchy - you can base it i.e. on standard access sequence HI01 or HI02.

Regards,

Marcin

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, thanks

what abut my part B question.

can i maintain a material listing record for high level customer and then when i make a sales order for a low level customer, the materials are listed in sales order as per the material list of high level customer.

is it correct

regards

sachin

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use listing/exclusion of sold-to party for many ship-to parties.

As far as I know the customer hierarchy is not supported in standard listing/exclusion. However as it uses standard condition techique it should be possible to biuld such a listing access sequence and tables to use customer hierarchy, probably with a piece of development (transfer of customer hierarchy fields to listing/exclustion communication structures KOMKG, KOMPG or KOMGG).

Regards,

Marcin

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

many thanks for the same. some more adivce needed sinc ei have never done hierarchy pricing.

i just saw in the HI01 access, there is one table 64 repeated 7 times. if i see the techincal field information, it shows information as folllows :-

condition field I/O structure document field

vkorg komk vkorg

vtewg komk vtewg

sprat komk spart

Hienr Hienr01

like wise for all the seven entires Hienr01 is 02,03,..................07

what does hienr and Hienr01 means ?? they originate from where ???

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

There are several accesses in this access sequence because you have 7 levels customer hierarchy. when you create your won access seq you have to create 7 entries for 7-level hierarchy and assign as the field HIENR with KOMK-HIENR01..07 respectively. When the system determines the price it checks first if condition record for the customer nearest in the hierarchy - if not found it looks for customer deeper in the hierarchy ans so on until it gets to the top of the hierarchy.

Kind regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maitain pricing with customer hirarchy table(64)

Do correct me if iam wrong.

Regards,

Reddyy

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, thanks

what abut my part B question.

can i maintain a material listing record for high level customer and then when i make a sales order for a low level customer, the materials are listed in sales order as per the material list of high level customer.

is it correct

regards

sachin

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

many thanks for the same. some more adivce needed sinc ei have never done hierarchy pricing.

i just saw in the HI01 access, there is one table 64 repeated 7 times. if i see the techincal field information, it shows information as folllows :-

condition field I/O structure document field

vkorg komk vkorg

vtewg komk vtewg

sprat komk spart

Hienr Hienr01

like wise for all the seven entires Hienr01 is 02,03,..................07

what does hienr and Hienr01 means ?? they originate from where ???

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Heinr (KUNNR-HEINR) feild is related to KUNNR but this is related to customer hierarchy KUNNR only

You might be having customer hirerchy , customer hirerchy 1 etc upto customer hirerchy 7 in the condition table

Go to condition table change mode and check wheather you have customer 1, upto customer 7 (KUNNR-HEINR) combination or not

Regards

Srinath