cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have 2 internal hard discs in one PC.Primary hard disc(host) having win 2003 server and one SAP system , 2nd hard disc having(VMWARE machine)win 2003 server and another SAP systems. I want to connect both the SAP systems through RFC.HOw to connect these 2 machines?What are all the Steps needs to be done to connect these 2 machines and 2 SAP systems? how to ensure that the connection has establised?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have given some ip to both the System. Try that is one pingable from another ? If it is pingable then it will be just a simple rfc connection from one syetem to another.

Ankit

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sounds strange... first disk has Windows 2003, other has VMWARE... you cannot boot with both at the same time... unless you start VMWARE and then start the 2 OSes..

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think VMWare Workstation/Server is used - not ESX.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am using VMWare workstation only.After starting VMware workstation ,i am booting the second OS.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A technical connection can be done using transaction SM59 - the main question is: what do you want to do?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

One system is ECC and another one is SRM.SO i want to connect these 2 systems thro ALE and flow datas(master datas,Transaction datas) vice versa.