cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination BACK defined by the SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

In the first step of this blog /people/bruyneel.guillaume/blog/2008/05/02/service-desk-implementation-guide-part-i that it´s

Define Service Desk Destination in the Satellite Systems

To be able to create messages from all the satellite systems included in the solution. We have to customize them. On each satellite systems, go to transaction SM30, select the view BCOS_CUST and enter the following values:

• Appl: OSS_MSG

• +: W

• Dest. : <Enter the RFC destination BACK defined by the SMSY>

• +: CUST620

• +: 1.0

I don´t know how to set up the field Dest

What can i do?¿

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter "BACK" in the field !

BACK is an Internal connections RFC destination. You can check it with SM59.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

But I have to set up every connection how internal through SM59 tcode on every satellite system , and after in solution manager set up with the name BACK??

Could you explain me the diferentes steps?????

More thanks.

mohammed_anish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume that in the solution manager transaction SMSY, you have defined your satellite system. And you have done the step where you generate the RFC connection to the systems you have defined.

In that step, some RFCs will be created in the target (satellite) system also..provided..the user with which you are using smsy is having authorisations to generate rfc in the target system.

An RFC with the naming like SM_<solman SID>CLNT<client of solman>_BACK is one of the RFCs created by the solution manager in the satellite system. You have to use this RFC in the table BCOS_CUST.

Hope that will help.

Regards

Anish