cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check box in Grid for multiple selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right now i am using dynamic code to generate grid for checkboxs(multiple selection) it is working fine but it is taking time to generate grid.Is there any method(MII 12.0 option) to display data along in the gird

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

How did u add the checkboxes along with grid in MII?

Can you please share the procedure to do that?

Because i am also looking for the same.

Please Help me on this.

Thanks,

Santhosh K

0 Kudos

In MII 12.2 we added the "checkbox" display option/feature for the MII iGrid applet for displaying boolean values using the checkbox icon.  If you want something more robust and interactive the iGrid may not be the best choice and leveraging an XSLT to generate HTML dynamically from your XML data , HTML 5 libraries, or dHTMLx can all be options for supporting more robust UI displays. 

Perhaps this link will help you along with understanding the XSLT route:

• Interfacing MII and the dHTMLx Editable Grid 
    • The following document will discuss in detail how to create a working interface from the dHTMLx Editable Grid to MII Query Templates. It also includes a sample project with a working example and content to illustrate how this interface can be achieved.

Sam

PS: Please remember that the MII UI is intended to be a mash-up design so just about any web technology will work...I say just about because .aspx will not as there isn't a .NET backed for NetWeaver.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The iGrid natively supports multiple selection and each row will be highlighted by the user selection. Using the control key allows selection / deselection of individual rows, and you can also click and drag for a block of contiguous rows.

The rendering of this should be significantly faster than any javascript you have composed to create dhtml in the web page.

Look in the iGrid help docs for "AllowMultipleSelection".

Regards,

Jeremy