cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Plz tell me how to store quality certificate given by vendore in SAP.ie in hard copy.

Regards

Nirmala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

For some objects, like Inspection Lot Record, Material Master Record, etc, you can attach documents, (also notes and URL links). There are an icon for this in the upper left corner of the screen (when you are in the object), or you can call it up from the menu: System->Services for object. Then you get a small screen with certain icons, also a "create" icon. Than you can attach standard Windows office files, PDF-files, jpg-files etc.

Regards

Jan Erik

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan Erik

it is also helpfull for me.

Good Day

Thanks

Nirmala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jan erik

i m not aware with "Service for the Object functionality". for lot plz eloberate me in details.

Thanks

Nirmala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shayamal

Thanks it met my requirments.

Nirmala

Edited by: Nirmala Vitekar on Jan 13, 2009 10:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nirmala,

Thanks for the appreciation.

But there is a beautiful way designed by SDN itself to convey thanks at forum is assigning the points according to the usefully of the reply to your thread. So kindly proceed accordingly.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On simple way you can keep store it under trx QC51:- Create Quality Certificate Receipt. For each Purchase order line item and attach the received PDF of COA to the "Services For Object" for that Certificate Receipt.

According to me this is the most easy and simple way to meet the requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nirmala

You can attach it to the Inspection Lot using the "Service for the Object functionality".

Regards

Jan Erik