cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP creation of user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had installed ABAP+JAVA(EP and EPcore). When i am trying to create user in irj page using J2EE_ADMIN i am geting the error contact system admin.

Are there any configuration to be done in to create users in EP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am able to see the user of 001 client in portal but not of the client i want. we have to change the logon client for protal(java stack)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be able to see the users in 001. If you want the users to be created inthe client you want then you have to change the master client configuration using the config tool.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Up to my knowledge u cant create user in portal and u can create in su01 itself when its ABAP+JAVA system.

In standalone Java u can create user in portal(in identity management) itself

regards,

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the Java client but now when i logon to irj page i am getting the page in german language.

Even though i change the ume. master language property to EN i am getting the page in German

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I added the role and retsrated the javastack but still when i login with j2ee_admin and create an user i am getting the message An error occured contact system admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge in ABAP+JAVA stack you can create users only in ABAP engine. If you want to assign any portal related roles or groups to particular user you can assign them in portal.

--Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In your case, User Management is in ABAP, So use SU01 to create the users.

Cheers

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION role to your sapjsf user. By default it has other role which has read only permissions.

You have to generate the role first then you can assign it and restart the java stack.

Regards,

Vamshi.