Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing type not showing in vf05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am using the transactin vf05 to get the billing due list

I input the date range.

It is giving me the list of record due for billing but the column 'billing type' is blank for some records.

i.e. it does not give the billing type for all the records. Shows for few and doesn't shows for few,

What might be the reason for this?

Any inputs

Regards,

DDP

Edited by: DDP on Jan 13, 2009 9:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the what default order type is assigned to the STO delivery type you are using and then check what deafult bliing type is assigned to that order type.

Anurag

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Those deliveries/orders which are due for billing.....if they have already been defined with a default Billing type...are displaying the Billing type in this list.

To confirm this, take a sales document type, remove the default billing type in VOV8, save the changes. Now create the order, delivery and check whether the billing type is shown in the due list.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, the default Billing Type is not defined in the configuration of the sales document type in VOV8 (for few doc types). Check with one or two documents which are not showing the billing type, check the corresponding order for the sales document type and then check for the default billing type in VOV8.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I checked the records. Some of the deliveries are created from project (cns0) so there is no reference of any if the sales document. where as some delivery are created from PO (STO) [vl04] so again no reference of Sales docuement.

So am still not able to find the reason

Thanks

Regards,

DDP

Edited by: DDP on Jan 14, 2009 5:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

TCODE VF05 is not for billing due list , it is for list of billing documents

for billing due list use VF04

If you need billing type in VF05, input any one either material or Payer and then click on " FURTHER SEL Criteria tab and then a selection screen will appear where you can choose the billing type and then input your desired billing type

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anurag

Thanks for your respone and correcting me..its vf04 and not vf05

so if we talk about vf04 my requirement is i just want to enter the date range (no inputting billing type ) and it shows all the records.

But billling type is missing in few of the records

whats is the reason for it?

Edited by: DDP on Jan 13, 2009 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the delivery documents of those which donot show any billing type in front of them and see the order type of these deliveries may be they are STO's or these order types donot have a refernce billing type defined in config

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it is VF05, for billing due list it wont show the billing type because which billing type you would be created the system doesn't know, you can create profarma invoice also and invoice also you can create

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF05N - List of billing documents.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can u find billing due list from va05 t-code can you explain in details

i think va05 doesnot show any billing due list

sandeep