cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused About Certification : Please help experts , Please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am an ABAER with 2 yrs and 7 month experience. i worked in many implemetation projects . i want to be certified ,But i am confused , which certification i will take , i want to go in SD functional in future .

But , if i think to give ABAP with netweaver 7.0 , many people suggest me , not to give , as i have already 2.7 yrs experience in this and told me to try in other certifications by self learning.

and my questiion is it possible to go for SD certification only by reading the materials( as not much hands on experience) in this.

or will i learn XI by myself and then give certification.

Please help me to find out , ABAP/XI/SD functional certiofaction ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Sushant.

But , at last , which areas are in demand , can u just tell me.

Why i am intersted in SD , is like i enjoyed reading this , so want to give certification

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby

when you have interest in SD and you enjoy the subject i will suggest you to go for this

module certification.

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanks

Sushant

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jan 15, 2009 10:06 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Bobby wrote

like i enjoyed reading this

May be while reading, you would have had the feeling of enjoyment, but when it comes to certification, I feel it is very difficult to clear the certification, if you dont have any domain experience in sales. Please dont think I am trying to demotivate you but my suggestion would be to go for ABAP certification.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> .Rewa'rd if useful.

Not expected from you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant ,

Thanx for the info.

But my qusetion again : is to worth to give certification in ABAP with neraly 3 yrs experience or try and give more effort in Selfstudying the SD Functional .

Please respond.

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby

I dont think any justification to go for the certification of ABAP . Since you are already having the experience of 3yrs . Go for the certification of new or the advanced module which is going to be

in demand.

Thanks

Sushant

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby

Regarding the SD certification you can do it very easily provided you are well versed with the business process in Sales and Distribution. I will suggest you to go through proper training to respective module and appear for certification. Since you are already experienced in ABAP the certification in SD will help you to become techno-functional . But take your decision based on your interest in the respective module.Post query if any doubts are there.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx.

But let me clear that , ABAP is just technical and with 3 yrs in this , if you have SD certification , then you will in a good position . as i also want to know , about SD certification , is it possible to crack with self studing ?

Thanx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused now as well, except for the techno-functional part (I have been looking for such a word for a long time now already).

> is it possible to go for SD certification only by reading the materials( as not much hands on experience) in this.

How could you be certified in an area where you have never actually done anything?

> or will i learn XI by myself and then give certification.

You want to give the certification courses?

I guess nothing is impossible, but it will take you a fair while.

Rather go for proper training and experience in something you enjoy, then think about professional certification when you are ready for it. You will know when the time has come and not need to ask these questions.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi ,

Thanx for the info , but my question is , if i have already nerly 3 yrs experience and i herad that the technofunctional peoples are high in demnad , so, is it good To go ahead with SD functaional and is it easy to crack certification by self study ..

Thanx in advance for your reply .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought ABAP is technical module, now I came to know that its technofunctional, thanks for that...you want to take SD since it is easy to be certified, anyhow all the best for which ever you take.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to go for ABAP since programmer' s need more by the company's and SD certified guys are more in market...

Edited by: Ravi D on Jan 13, 2009 4:59 PM