cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

This is Amar Srinivas Eli working currently on SOAP to SOAP Scenario on PI 7.1 Server.

I Would like to inform you that I have done all steps regarding DESIGN and CONFIG and also regarding SERVICE REGISTRY part successfully.

While Testing the data in the WS Navigator by giving the input parameters I am getting an error that

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*

*- <!-- Request Message Mapping*

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_HRS_LISTReferral_Response_MM_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListRefer</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>ral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_HRS_LISTReferral_Response_MM_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListReferral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

These are the steps I did while implementing..

1. Importing the XSD's successfully

2. Developed the design and config part and also checked nearly 3-4 times regarding both REQ and

RESPONSE Mappings.

3. I already checked the link of WSDL once again...

4. Even I found REsponse Interface once again...

Still I am not getting where the error was ? Please guide me in detail in a right way in this issue.

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Jan 13, 2009 7:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amar,

The exception is clearing saying that...

In the response message the mandatory field value is missing. So that you are getting that mapping error.

This is error becasue of data missing.

Please try check the response message whether target mandatory field is having tha value or not.

Regards

Goli sridhar

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there is some issue with target WSDL...

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

hey amar

use display queue by right clicking on the target field PI_ListRefer ...this will show which library/ value you are missing..did you transport your mappings from other box?

hemant

Edited by: Hemant Chahal on Jan 13, 2009 2:03 PM

Edited by: Hemant Chahal on Jan 13, 2009 2:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already checked all those queues and context fields////

Based on my Observation I found

1) As I am unable to view the SOAP BODY I increased the RUN TIME Trace Level to 3 and LOG_VAlue to 3

2) ANother most Important that I found later doing these settings are....

I found Receiver Pay LOAD and I copied that entire pay load and pasted it in

REceiver Message Mapping> Test Tab and Code->PASTED...and compared all those parameters

in the TEST TAB and DEFINITION TAB in Tree View whether all the mandatory receiver mapped

elements are coming I mean passing from source or not...

OBSERVATION::

I found that for nearly 3 fields there is a difference when I compared on Tree View in DEFINITION TAB and also parallely in the TEST TAB Tree View which I got by copied from MONI,,,,

see for example ::

CENTRE <----

> DISCHARGE DATE..

For going to CENTRE..here I found that in DEfiniition TAB...

Control Act Event-->Subject->document-->Component>Structured body> component> Section>Component>PatientCareProvisionEvent->EffectiveTime-->CENTRE

But immediately I have gone to TEST TAB and TREE VIEW and I found that respective field CENTRE is posting I mean passing any value or parameter to Discharged Date or not...

But I found that...

Control Act Event-->Subject->document-->Component>Structured body> component> Section>Component-->_PatientCareProvisionEvent_

This Implies that Effective Time and Centre are missing in the XML and I mean no values are passing to receiver right..

In PI XSD 's it is there but in I think after Compiling REQUEST MAPPING and while in returning to RESPONSE MAPPING I mean whenever the Response is posting to SOAP WEBSERVICE it is unable to found those target elements and I think due to this...

Am I Correct ?

If that is the case...Let me know where the issue is whether in the data present in the WEBSERVICE created on target side or in PI Side..any issue...

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Jan 13, 2009 10:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see you have SOAP - SOAP scenario.............i think what is happening in your senario is that the SOAP response of target SOAP application is having some fields missing, which are mandatory for your first SOAP response of source SOAP application...........so this is why your response msg mapping is erroring.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Rajeev,

Thank you Rajeev for your immediate responses.

Even I observed the same and that is why I told may be the issue is with the Receriver side WSDL right ? Am I correct or not regarding whether the issue is there with the TARGET WSDL or not ?

I agreeed your points and hence at this point of time...What I need to do...I request my target TEAM to check once the wsdl once with screen shots...Is there any thing I need to do from PI Side..

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am I correct or not regarding whether the issue is there with the TARGET WSDL or not ? - See the issue is that your target SOAP response struc is different from your source SOAP response struc because your source system is expecting some fields which are mandatory in its response, which are not sent by target system.

So to resolve this issue, i will suggest you to communicate to target system and source system both regarding the response field mismatch..........then they will tell you that either Target WSDL or Source WSDL will change to remove this field mismatch.

So after they change their WSDL, you have to again import it in your external definition and do the response msg mapping again.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check that u have handled the context perfectly.

please also check the occurrence of diffrent element tag in the source and target XML handled perfectly.

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

your msg mapping in which you have PI_ListReferral_Response_MT as a msg type is erroring.....take the incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it in IR in msg mapping test tab and execute your msg mapping.........there you will see your mapping error........rectify it and activate your msg mapping............resend your msg from SXMB_MONI and then your this issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I appreaciate your fast response...

1. But I already checked all the above and even I tested both REQ and RESPONSE message and

Interface mappings in the test TAB

2. And next I am unable to take pay load from MONI because it was not showing the pay load which I am sending..It was showing only SOAP HEADER and SOAP BODY..

3. I have checked each and every parameter in the receiver reponse mapping all fields are mapped no other field I missed

Still same issue....

any comments plse

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SXMB_MONI, after you double-click your msg.......see on the left side, you will have incoming message......click to open it........then under it you will see payload..........click to open it......then under it you will see Main Document.......double click Main document and then on right side you will see your incoming msg........then do as i have said in the above post.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Test your Mapping.Check all mandatory field are mapped.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with test mapping with the payload if you are getting output without any error for both the req and res mappings.

Thanks!