Reg: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping
Dear SAP Gurus,
This is Amar Srinivas Eli working currently on SOAP to SOAP Scenario on PI 7.1 Server.
I Would like to inform you that I have done all steps regarding DESIGN and CONFIG and also regarding SERVICE REGISTRY part successfully.
While Testing the data in the WS Navigator by giving the input parameters I am getting an error that
*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*
*- <!-- Request Message Mapping*
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">
<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListRefer</SAP:P3>
<SAP:P4>ral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:P4>
<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_HRS_LISTReferral_Response_MM_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListReferral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:Stack>
These are the steps I did while implementing..
1. Importing the XSD's successfully
2. Developed the design and config part and also checked nearly 3-4 times regarding both REQ and
3. I already checked the link of WSDL once again...
4. Even I found REsponse Interface once again...
Still I am not getting where the error was ? Please guide me in detail in a right way in this issue.
Amar Srinivas Eli
Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Jan 13, 2009 7:53 AM