cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM user problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

i have a user who has created a shopping cart.

The user has been deleted in PPOMA_BBP and USERS_GEN.

Then, the user has been modified in SU01 and recreated by USERS_GEN and reaffected to PPOMA_BBP.

it has become impossible to display the shopping cart for this user.

can anyone help plz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked after reassignment of the user to your Org. Struture if a business partner has been generated.

Also if you login with this user, can you see the list of shopping carts or is it that you cant display the a perticular SC.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

a new BP number has been generated.how can i assign this new BP to the shopping carts associated with the old BP?

Is there a program which does this?

thx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antish...

Did you check the report bbp_bp_om_integrate?

see if any errors shown here and try resolving them..

Thanks

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have launched BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE and i am getting an error in the Object links.

The error reads

'The connection between 'BP' '0000001301' and 'CP' '50002376' is missing or inconsistent'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

BP is generated for any element created in the Org. Structure. So now as you have the new BP for your user re assigned he/she should be able to access the SC's provided the user has the right roles.

To my knowlegde the access to old SC is not controlled by your BP, its the role to the user.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i should change the attributes of the role then or regenerate it?

in the role most attributes have the value '*' .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting a dump on SRM portal when i click on display shopping cart which reads 'User attributes incorrect'

Former Member
0 Kudos

check inheritance of Org attributes assigned to your user.

Also check if you have any errors in the check tab of your user in the Org Structure.

Regards

Sam

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

se38 bbp_check_consistency report for sc/po for that user.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the answer in the thread:

It is never a good idea to just delete a user assignment. What I find is that people just go on deleting assignments without considering the consequences. And later on it gives a lot of trouble to correct errors.

So never delete an assignment, but give it an end date (it's there for a reason!).

On to your problem: as said by someone else, get the user/business partner back into the organisational model (doesn't matter where actually) and there won't be an error. Try first with ppoma_bbp, if that doesn't work use pp01 - use pp01 with care and know exactly what you want to achieve else you'll end up creating a bigger mess than you started with.

If you have deleted the business partner completely you will have to update the database by hand hacking tables (a big reason never to delete a bp you are not entirely sure about).

Regards,

Robin

If you have deleted the business partner completely you will have to update the database by hand hacking tables (a big reason never to delete a bp you are not entirely sure about).

now the reason is how do i correct it lol and which tables to correct?

Answers (0)