Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cannot be delivered

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help. Basically PP consultant.

While doing delivery in VL01N I am facing following error.

Order cannot be delivered

Diagnosis

Possible reasons include:

The copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries do not allow the order to be delivered.

The order is blocked for delivery.

The order document is incomplete.

Procedure

Pay attention to any notes that may be recorded in the log.

You can display the copying requirements defined for this transaction in Customizing.

How to solve this.

Edited by: Raja S on Jan 13, 2009 7:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though you are getting the same error Order Cannot be delivered, the diagnosis will be different from the one you have posted initially. Please post the details of the current error log.

Thanks,

Ravi

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is as follow:

Ship.condition loading grp 0001 plant 2222 StLoc 0002 not defined

Diagnosis

Combination 0001 2222 0002 is not allowed.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of this item.

Procedure

Check your entry.

Check the entries for the shipping point determination in Customizing and enter the above combination in the table, if you have the necessary authorization.

If you do not have the authorization to do this yourself, contact your system administrator.

Proceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTLA and select your delivery and order document combination.

Then double click on item and check whether your item category exist or not.

If not then maintain your item category in copy control which is determined in sales order.

Go to VA02 and give your order number and press enter.

In overview screen you will find delivery block in sales tab.

If there is any block just remove that.

In VA02 only click on Edit u2013 Incompletion log.

Check whether system is showing any incompletion mess. Or not.

If there is some incompletion data is there then just complete it and save the document.

Go to Logistic execution u2013 shipping u2013 basic shipping function u2013 shipping pt and goods receiving pt determination u2013 assign shipping point.

Over there assign your shipping point to the combination of

Shipping condition u2013 loading group u2013 plant.

In VA02 select your line item and go the condition tab after clicking detail.

In that enter PR00 and give some price to that material

Save the order and try out again to create your delivery

Check whether it is happening or not.

Regards

Raj.

Edited by: Raj Aryan Malhotra on Jan 13, 2009 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System has given you an answer to check the things which you can check as below:

1. Go to VTLA t-code and check if your sales order type/Delivery type copy control exists

2. Check in order header >status if the order is blocked for credit problem or you can check if there is any delivery block set in the sales order overview screen.

3.Then, check the incompleteness in your sales order {Ctrl +F8} and complete accordignly.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA02 and open the sales order

then check the incompletion procedure from the main menu Edit --> Incompletion procedure

if any fields are incomplete it will shows, the complete process untill the document is complete

Regards

srini

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

Following data still need to be complete.

Net value

shipping point.

1. Where to enter net value.

2. While entering shipping point facing following error.

Ship.condition loading grp 0001 plant 2222 StLoc not defined

How to solve.

Please help.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st query , go to VA02->item data-> conditions tab-> Manually give the PR00 Price for the material

For your 2nd query check in VA02->item data->shipping tab and check wheather shipping point is coming or not , if it is not coming then maintain in OVL2

After maintaining the above two incompletion logs then again click on incompletion log and if the document is complete then you can do delivery

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain the pricing for the order, for this you need to check which pricing procedure you are using, PR00 is the standard price, go to item conditions in the sales order here you need to maintain the pricing.

for shipping point go to OVL2 and maintain the shipping point determination as the error shown,

Shipping conditions (blank)

Loading group - 0001

Plant -

Shipping point -

Regards

srini

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

As per you said I done all setting. My first query has solved but same error facing when entering shipping point.Can you please tell step by step procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Sales document what is shipping conditions

in material master check the loading group in sales/general tab

enter the plant which you have maintained

enter the shipping point

above should be entered in OVL2 tcode

now the problem will be solved

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the shipping point determination in OVL2, as said by other friends. Check in MM02(Material Master Record), the loading group that is maintained for the material. You can check the same in Sales Gen/Plant Tab.

You need to maintain the shipping point based on the combination of Shipping Condition, Loading Group and Plant.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

In OVL2 a shipping point will be determined on the basis of shipping condition + loading grp + Delivering plant = Shipping point

So in your case the combination should be --- + 0001+ 2222 = your shipping point ( Ex: 1000) .So check wheather this combination is there or not. If it is not there then go to new entries and maintain

Loading grp is frm MMR->sales general plan tab

Shipping conditions is from VA02->shipping tab->shipping conditions tab

Delivering plant is from CMIR / CMR / MMR/

Regards

Srinath

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi Javaji,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have checked in MM02 where maintain Loading group 0001.

In OVL2 combination is

SC LGrp Plnt PrShp

01 0001 2222 2222.

Please tell where I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the Mr.Srini's suggestion,Plz maintain Shippin Codition 01 in Customer Master also.

Regards

Vadiraj

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned your plant to the shipping point in img---enter prise structure ---logistics execution assignment?

Have you maintained shipping conditions in CMR?

Pls check that

In VOV8 pls make sure the shipping conditions is kept blank any thing other than cash sale order type

If you maintain any shipping conditions in order type that will take priority over the shipping conditions which is flowing from the CMR

In standards exept for cash sale every other order types shipping conditions is kept blank in VOV8

Pls check these two and if you have defined in OVL2 it will naturally flow in sales orders

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a couple of checks that needs to be done in the master records.

1) Check the Shipping condition in the Customer Master

2) Check the Loading group in the material Master.

3) Check the Plant + Shipping point assignment in SPRO --> Enterprise structrure.

4) Check the shipping condition, plant in the sales order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OVXC, whether the Plant is assigned to only the shipping point that is being used by you, or any other Shipping points are also assigned.If assigned delete the unwanted shipping points.

Usually since we copy the plant during its creation in SPRO, the shipping points will be copied as default and that will pose problem in Shipping point determination in Sales order.

Note:- If you have any other shipping point assigned here and the combination is maintained in OVL2, then it will not allow to delete the shipping point.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi Javaji,

Deleted the unwanted shipping points in OVXC even same error facing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

you need not to delete such type of shipping points,

if you still want to delete the unwanted shipping points, picking locations sholud be assigned also for this you go to IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Picking --> Determine Picking Location --> Assigning Picking locations --- here you need to delete all the unnecessary assignments

then the problem will be resolved

regards

srini

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintain setting as you said i.e

shpt Plnt SC SLoc

2222 2222 0002

Even same error facing.

Edited by: Raja S on Jan 13, 2009 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in Material Master which storage condition is maintained.

if no storage conditions are maintained in material master

you need to put the blank in SC fields

tell us what exactly the error message

regards

srini

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really thanks for your quick reply.

I am sorry to ask you in which tab SC field can maintain bcoz I saw Sale:sales org.1,Sale:sales org.2,

Sales:genral/Plant tab page in MM02 but I didn't got it.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shipping coditions is maintained in CMR not in MMR

In CMR sales area lay out shipping tab you will maintain shipping conditions

In MMR sales general plant data you will maintain loading group

delivering plant will betaken from CMIR(if you maintain it) or CMR(sales area lay out shipping tab ) or MMR(sales org data 1 tab)

This combination is only reqd for shipping pt determination

For this combination you will maintain shipping pt in OVL2

In VOV8 if there is any shipping conditions in shipping tab pls remove it

In enterprise structure pls make sure you have assigned shipping pt to delivering plant in logistics execution assignment

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check in general plant data / storage 1

regards

srini

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnathan,

In CMR shipping condition is blank.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanathan,

I removed SC in VOV8.

Assigned shipping pt to delivering plant in logistics execution assignment I didn'y find. If possible can you tell T-code please.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

In-img-enterprise structure--assignment-logistics execution there you have assignment between plant and shipping point(it is there pls check i have checked dont ask for t code while learning)

Here if you double click a tree like structure will open

On the left hand side you choose your plant and if you double click it a list of shipping points pop up will open and in that you assign your shipping point by putting a tick on the check box

Maintain shipping conditions in CMR

Dont maintain shipping conditions in VOV8 for your order type

Maintain loading groups in MMR sales general plant data

For your plant and shipping conditions and loading groups maintain the same shipping point in OVL2

If these are pakka then there wont be any error

Sir pls send a reply whether with this issue is resolved or not?

Please read my first post and i have suggested these only inmy first post itself

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from the settings said by Mr Raja, now since you are trying to create delivery to the sales order already created, in VA02 - GOTO -Item- Shipping tab, try changing the shipping point to 2222 and save.

If the document is saved, your problem is solved. If not try creating a new sales order and see what the default shipping point is being picked. It should picked what is desired, as you have maintained the settings in OVL2.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnathan,

My plant name is 2222

Shipping condition is 01

Shiping point is 2222

Loading group is 0001

In logistics execution there I have assigned between plant and shipping point.

There is only one shipping point 2222 is assigned to plant 2222.

Maintained shipping conditions in CMR i.e 01

Didn't Maintain shipping conditions in VOV8 for order type OR.

Maintained loading groups in MMR sales general plant data i.e 0001

Plant 2222 and shipping conditions 01 and loading groups 0001 are maintained for the same shipping point 2222 in OVL2

I have properly maintain all above setting as u said. But sorry to say you sir same error facing. where I am wrong.

waiting for your reply.

Regards

Raja S.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

So as you have maintained the loading grp 0001 and shipping point as 2222 & shipping condition as 01

So go to OVL2 and check wheather the assignment is there or not . If it is not there then go and maintain by clicking the new entries and maintain the data

But in enterprise structure check IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Logistics Execution -> Assign shipping point to plant .

Here for your plant 2222 if more than reqd shipping point 2222 is assigned then delete shipping points and then save it and then check in sales order

Regards

Srinath

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all setting said by you and found ok but still facing error.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Your assignment and all settings seems to be correct

There are a few checks

1.In CMR also pls check whether you have maintained delivering plant as 2222 in the shipping tab

2.In MMR have you maintained delivering plant as 2222 in sales org data 1 tab

3.In OVL2 have you assigned shipping pt as 2222 for the delivering plant 2222. shipping conditions 01 and loading group 0001

Are you seeing those entries?

Mainly in OVL2 are you seeing your entry

If all these are correct pls log off from SAP and relog after 1 minute and once again create the sales order

Make sure that you are putting the right customer and right material(by oversight there can be a mistake)

After inputting the material choose the line item and go to item details and check whether you are getting delivering plant as 2222 and shipping point as 2222 in the shipping tab automatically

It has to come automatically

If doesnt come automatically pls enter these manually and see any error comes and post that error msg

It has to come automatically ,not coming still throwing error means there is some program error only

_After seeing your error in the sales order

In t code OVL3 for your delivering plant, shipping pt,and storage conditions from MMR maintain the storage location as 0002 and then try

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Jan 13, 2009 5:37 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

You might have copied plant from 1000 to 2222 .So In OVL2 also check with the combination wheather you have 01 + 0001 + 2222 = 1000. If 1000 is there then change it to 2222 and then check

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

You are getting error in VL01N

then OVL3 is missing

We all approached this problem at sales order level

Once again going thro this thread i find storage location determination is missing in delivery

System is not able to find the storage location for stocks

OVL3 is missing

Go to OVL3 t code give the storage location for the combination of plant and shipping point and storage conditions of your material in MMR

This is the missing thing

Regards

Raja