cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to upload data into planning table directly from Excel file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to upload data into my planning table from Excel file in the interactive planning.Initially i am down loading the data into excel file. Here if donot change any values say history or forecast in the file and re upload it,it is uploading into planning table succesfully.But if i change any values and re upload,system is getting into dump. i am using .CSV Excel file and using SCM 5.1.

Regards

Hemanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

1. Download the .csv file from Planning Book

2. Open the same in textpad/notepad and change one of the value, without changing any other formatting just save the file.

3. Try upload the .csv

This should work fine, sometimes if you open .csv file in excel formatting will be lost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/APOUSForecast+Program

cheers

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aveek,

Thanks for quick response.You have given the solution through Z program. But we have a standard functionality to upload from Excel into the planning table is available from SCM 5.1. I am working on this and my issue is pertaining to this.

Did anybody faced this isuue with SCM5.1

Regards

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it is more or less on the SAP Gui, WHich version og Sap Logon you using,

If it is 620, you need the SCM control 364 at least (but seem that SAp stop supporting this version already) so you may have no choice but goto SAP logon 710

this should solve your problem

Cheers,

Kitti