cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to store the incoming quality certificate from vendor.ie whenever i received the quality certificate in the form of PDF.I need to store this pdf file against the incoming certificate no.

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S.P.

On simple way you can keep store it under trx QC51:- Create Quality Certificate Receipt. For each Purchase order line item and attach the received PDF of COA to the "Services For Object" for that Certificate Receipt.

According to me this is the most easy and simple way to meet the requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try this option,but its not suitable to my requirement.please let me know anyother options are there for this.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss, this is, rather I can say this is the only std SAP functionality to capture the Incoming certificate details!!!!!!

But anyways pls elaborate your requirement in detail to understand it batter.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,i will elaborate my process.

Once my client received the certificate from vendor,they will release the material despatch instruction.

there may be possibilities of more than one certificate,because there is a several inspections for a particular PO,ie source inspection.

once source inspections are over vendor will ask for material despatch instruction from client.

any client will give this certificate then vendor will despatch and GRn will be made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

What I understood from this is , you need to print COA for Source Inspection, Correct me if I am wrong?

And if I have understood your requirement correctly then You need to generate inspection lot for source inspection and perform RR - UD over it and then generate COS for them.

- Generate the Inspection lot for them (Arrange for the necessary prerequisites for it e.g. inspection type maintenance, inspection plan, COA profile creation etc) Trx QI07 and QA51-523 will help you.

- Do RR and UD for the lot

- Generate COA and deliver to the Vendor.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes,u unterstood correct,but it wont solve my problem.

tell me how to create this COA after UD,automatically.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Let us confirm first, UD of which lot you are concerned about. I am talking about the Source inspection lot (07

)

For any lot how to print automatic Printout of COA is different matter, but sir what I would suggest you to check whether the suggestion I had give has correct conception or not. Will it work for you or not. If it will work manually (QC21), then we can focus on the automation.

Automatic print out of COA may possible with User Exit or Follow Up action or may be by changing the std settings in IMG also. We need to elaborate the possiblites.

Regards,

Shyamal