cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What prerequisite should be done for creating delivery order sucessfully?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could please let me know what exactly the prerequisite steps to create an Sales order-->Delivery order with my new created Sales org/Plant/Shipping points ?

I have created new sales org/plant/shipping points in the system. Right now i want to create an test case as following:

-VA01 Sales order created with new sales org/plant.

-Vl01N Delivery order created with reference to above sales orders.

So my questions is:

What else prerequisite i has to do to achieve above test case??

For example:

How the material should be handled?? As it should be extended in my new Sales org/Plant/Shipping point???

And i should have enough stock on it??

Please share me as detail in T-code level as possible, thank you very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you complete the entire SD configuration in line with standard, you cannot create and save a sale order.

Go through this WIKI and complete the configuration as per that

[SD Configuration |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/sd+configuration]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

All those configurations has been done.

Now could please kindly share what exact step as 'Extend the material in that sales org/Plant....And 'Use MIGO to have enough stock under that plant and storg. loc.'

Could please share details in T-code level, thanks.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To extend the material to another plant and sales org go to MM01 input the material code and in the organizational data give this plant and sales org which you want to extend and enter .

you will get a message the material already exists and extended to so and so plant and sales org

If you want to load stocks for the first time if you go by the MIGO route it reqs Purchase order and a lot of MM processes

it is better to load with MB1C movement type 561

As Mr.Lakshmipathi pointed out without doing the entire settings you cannot a run a complete cycle

The link which he has provided will help you to do the same

The entire ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE should be done perfectly define and assignment

Apart from these OVAO combine sales orgs

OVAM combine distribution channels

OVAN combine divisions

OVAZ assign order types to sales areas

VOR1 Define common distribution channels

VOR2 define common divisions

OVL2 shipping pt determination

OVL3 storage location determination

These are all some important settings

Whatever you have done you can start testing sales cycle on the same

You will get a lot of errors and that errors will have some hint what is missing

Alternatively you can search in the forum

The errors will only teach you

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MM02, input the material code and select all the Sales views and execute. Check in which sales organization and plant, the material has been created. If you want to create sale order other than the one which you could see in MM02, you have to extend the same.

To extend, go to MM01, input the material code and maintain the same material code under the tab "Copy from" and select the following views:-

- Sales: Sales Org. Data 1

- Sales: Sales Org. Data 2 and

- Sales: General/Plant Data

After selecting the above views, click on "Organizational levels" and extend to sales organization and plant in which you want to extend.

Now in the material master screen, at the bottom, you can see "Material already exists and will be extended".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)